Honored Contributor

Estée Lauder TSV on July 20, 2021

I used to use the makeup when I was young. All of my friends were using Clinique, and I had to be different!

Maybe someone can find information about this!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Estée Lauder TSV on July 20, 2021

Many years ago, I purchased and used some Estee Lauder products.  Be aware that this is a company that does testing of products on our animal friends.  

I no longer purchase from this line.

Please consider the company's procedures before making a decision to purchase. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Many years ago, I purchased and used some Estee Lauder products.  Be aware that this is a company that does testing of products on our animal friends.  

I no longer purchase from this line.

Please consider the company's procedures before making a decision to purchase. 

@maximillian - This is why I no longer use their products too. My mom loved the makeup. I wish they didn't do this.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Here it is: A455019

Estee Lauder 12-Piece Beauty Blockbuster Kit. $99.96 and Free S & H

629CC6A0-6565-412D-90A0-3D39C9E6D9E7.jpeg

Super Contributor

I've used EL products both the skin care and makeup and thought they were really nice.  The night repair I like alot.  I used to get the gifts with purchase and I've  enjoyed alot of the products.  Here is my question, what is the opinion about these gifts sets are *old* products? Holiday freebies that didn't sell from last year.   I'm just starting to use make-up again and I've tossed alot of items and am restocking and updating and this collection sure look like a nice start.  I would  hate to think a company like Estee would dupe folks into buying old/outdated items.  Anyway,  I just thought the collection looked like a nice deal.  

Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 wrote:

I've used EL products both the skin care and makeup and thought they were really nice.  The night repair I like alot.  I used to get the gifts with purchase and I've  enjoyed alot of the products.  Here is my question, what is the opinion about these gifts sets are *old* products? Holiday freebies that didn't sell from last year.   I'm just starting to use make-up again and I've tossed alot of items and am restocking and updating and this collection sure look like a nice start.  I would  hate to think a company like Estee would dupe folks into buying old/outdated items.  Anyway,  I just thought the collection looked like a nice deal.  

This kit looks like a gift I got for my b'day 2 years ago. Even the case is the same. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

The only thing I have even the slightest interest in is the eyeshadow palettes.

Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful kit if you are starting off with makeup.  There is no way that I need all this stuff.  I have plenty of lipsticks, blushes, etc.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm definitely buying this TSV. EL makeup is terrific and this set will be a lot if fun to play with! This is a great value. By the way, they DO NOT test on animals. 

Trusted Contributor

It's a great price for all full-sized products.  If I used EL, I'd be all over this.

For all who get it, enjoy!