Respected Contributor

Re: Enough of the Christmas stuff already!!!!!!

@Kachina624 wrote:

@April wrote:

I'm tired of Christmas and it's still 2 1/2 months away.  Enough, QVC!  STOP IT NOW!!!!!

Dream on.

Do you remember in January 2015, they had "Christmas in January"!  "Now's the time to get those gifts you forgot to get in July".  ROFLMAO!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

I always feel so embarrassed for the people who complain about things like this.  If it really bugs you that much, then you probably have an unhealthy attachment to QVC.  They aren't doing full days of Christmas items to make you angry.  They're doing it, because it is obviously making them lots of money.  

Honored Contributor

UGGGH  I hate all of this early Christmas stuff.  WAIT UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING QVC!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

CHANGE....THE....CHANNEL....!!!!!

Why on earth do people act like this is a new thing?  I bought stuff from a Christmas in July downtown 35 years ago.  

I don't do Christmas but I have better things to do than watch shows I'm not interested in.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Couldn't agree with you more....I can shop all year long for gifts but I don't need Christmas trees and decorations in July.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

UGGGH  I hate all of this early Christmas stuff.  WAIT UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING QVC!

@winamac1, Your demand is not one that is well thought out.  You expect people to shop for these Christmas decor items in the first week or two in December, then wait 10 days to receive these items, then only have them displayed for a couple weeks?  That's not reasonable.  QVC stops airing Christmas decor shows in the 3rd week of November, because people put up their decorations right around Thanksgiving.  Also, I buy hundreds of dollars worth of Christmas decorations every year from QVC starting with Christmas in July.  If I had to purchase all those products over a period of a couple of weeks after Thanksgiving, as opposed to spreading those purchases out over the 4 months before Thanksgiving, It would be a major financial hit to spend all that money in that short period of time.  It would make me spend less on Christmas decor, and QVC wouldn't like that.  My money is being spent on purchasing gifts, not decor, after Thanksgiving.