Honored Contributor

@customerqvc2 wrote:

I have never tried this line and I almost purchased the upcoming TSV.  Then, I saw reviews that liked the product, but could not get past the smell.  I am sensitive to smells and odors, so I passed and bought Peter Thomas Roth Cloud moisturizer, which does not bother me with any smell that I can detect and it moisturizes well for my skin

@customerqvc2 I use this moisturizer and I find it to be a refreshing scent but then again I am not sensitive to fragrances.

Contributor

I've never used the Elemis line so am also interested in the TSV.  I read where you use it in the AM so what do you use at night?  I'm tired of going from one line to another and would love to just use a cleanser, day & night cream from one skincare line.

Super Contributor

I use this morning and night. I love this moisturizer, it's incredible. You use a very small amount.

Frequent Contributor

@Ladybuggirl Jump on the Overnight Matrix that is on offer today. It's a one time only and gorgeous results. Wouldn't be surprised if it sells out. For a cleanser, several different textures, really depends on that and the fragrance you prefer. All work very well and feel luxurious and a very pleasant experience. One more thing to consider is a toner. Does make a difference and as mentioned above, you need very little of all the products. Little goes a long way and they last quite a while, so you save that way.

Respected Contributor

I have never tried Elemis, seems I have tried so many things that claim amazing results but I rarely see any change in my skin or wrinkles.  I may have to try this one.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I have never tried Elemis, seems I have tried so many things that claim amazing results but I rarely see any change in my skin or wrinkles.  I may have to try this one.

@Catch71 I have used this product in the past and while I like it and did order this TSV, I did not see the dramatic results they show.  Maybe they use subjects that never used anything in the past and so get more dramatic results.  I have never had dramatic results with any skincare product.  

Honored Contributor

I have no idea if this is a good cream or not because I couldn't get passed the smell.  I received a small tube of it in a beauty bag and ended up using it on my feet.  

To me it had a very, very strong, off-putting scent.  I have no idea why these companies add fragrance (parfum) to skincare items.      

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had that same sample from the beauty bag so I took it out and used it today.  I don't find the scent offensive but do agree - why add a parfum?  I guess the natural ingredients on their own may not have a great scent?

I stopped purchasing expensive creams when less expensive ones usually do the same thing for me (unless I just feel like splurging).  The TSV is a good deal if you like the creams, but I certainly wouldn't pay the normal price of $125 plus for 1.6oz.