Respected Contributor

wrote:

It seems to me that there is too much fabric across the front. When the models turn to the side I see material sticking out in front. I am not a fan of smile hemlines either. I prefer elbow sleeves to be more fitted than loose. Too many things not right for me so I am not buying. 

While I don't think there's anything intrinsically "wrong" with the tops (although some may not like the fabric or some other feature), they do appear to be a little more relaxed on many of the models than some other semi-fitted garments. That is, I agree with you that they are fairly loose through the torso and sleeves.

Respected Contributor

@wilma, thank you!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I do not like at all, jersey fabric especially for summer. It keeps the sweat, I do prefer cotton as the fabric breatrhs. So I pass the TSV.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

Love the sleeve. Love the length. Love that it is not a high-low.

Hate "two-fers". If I want 2 I will buy 2.

Make them $18 and let me pick my own colors.

I like the putty, but I am not a lilac person at all.

That seems to be my problem across all the colors. Like one/not the other.

They did that all through the Christmas season. 2 for $$$, 3 for $$$.

What if I only want one? There are people that want one.

I may want 5, but let me pick my own color combos.

Maybe I want 3 new white T-shirts, and a color, or a couple colors.

You all get my point.

Gary, I hope you are reading Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

For me, they end up being over $20 each....way too much for that simple little tee - I don't want 2...... I want to choose my own colors. And at Amazon I pay about $8.00 for one prima cotton..... QVC is way over priced imo. Then it takes 4 day processing and another 2 weeks to arrive....We have a tax of almost 10%...and Q is way too high priced for what they offer. imo (I don't want span either)

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Like the TSV, but won't wear anything with spandex. It's rubbery and doesn't "breathe" like 100% cotton. However, Gary has done a nice job with the style. So nice to see something other than a tunic! Love that hemline, the neckline and elbow sleeves. Styling is great; material is horrible. I buy all my t's from LL Bean in many different styles, different sleeve lengths and necklines. The quality is superior to anything with spandex. Why does anyone wear that stuff?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

These shirts remind me of some I bought from Chico's about 3 or 4 years ago ... maybe longer.  I specifically remember that they were on sale at Chico's for about $15 each.  I have black, lime and white.  I haven't worn them very often and they still look almost new.  

I'd buy the D&C if they sold separately   I like the yellow but would never wear the pink.

Honored Contributor

I have a closet full of elbow length sleeves, some have cuffs, others do not.  They are usually available from Christopher And Banks. 

I probably have 60 t-shirts with all different neck lines and sleeve lengths from them.  They last for years and are 100% cotton.

Respected Contributor

84,000 orders today, quoted near the end of the final presentation . . .

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I love elbow length sleeves.  Macy's Karen Scott brand has these for $10-12 a piece and you don't have to buy two and can choose what you want.  See nothing "special" about this offer.

I like the Karen Scott brand and they come in petites also.