Respected Contributor

I don't know if I will like the fabric but love elbow sleeves and for me they are hard to find especially with a round neck instead of v neck.   I would have liked it if they had the sets with one solid and one print or stripe. 

Honored Contributor

Kind of "blah" looking to me.  None of the color sets appeal to me either.  I do, however,  like elbow sleeves.

Honored Contributor

Elbow sleeve is a nice change from 3/4 quarter, but I think the neckline is a bit off and the color combos could be better.

Price is not bad

Honored Contributor

Not only to I like the sleeve length, I like the hem too. Not sure which color combo I’m ordering but I’d really like to try it.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebearwrote:

Elbow sleeve is a nice change from 3/4 quarter, but I think the neckline is a bit off and the color combos could be better.

Price is not bad 

Yes, Something is off not sure exactly what. Planned ordering set until seeing top on Sandra. To those ordering enjoy your new tops. 

Regular Contributor

I like elbow sleeves with a cuff so I'll pass on this TSV.

Valued Contributor

Agree, and a little longer and a bright fushia or red, or deep purple ???

Honored Contributor

I have been hunting, hunting, hunting, well you get the picture, for Tees like these.  I like all the colors and bought the tan set.  These will be my go to's this summer for errands, shopping, etc.  They also will make good wear under my button down tunics.  Im a happy camper!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Re: Elbow sleeve TSV

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad it's not longer, and not a tight crew neck.  I love the elbow sleeves and the price!  However, I am so done with the crayola colors that D&C sticks with all the time.  I might get the black & white duo, but don't like any of those other colors. 

Strictly speaking of colors only, the Logo line has the most beautiful colors on QVC, for me -- golden yellows, blackberry, chalk, smokey taupe, etc. Those are the colors I love. The Anybody line has great colors too. 

Respected Contributor

I asked this on another thread but thought I would ask it here, as well.  Can someone advise me on size as I haven't purchased D&C?  I wear a 6 on top and an 8 on bottom.  I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.  I don't want anything clingy but don't want to wear a sack either.  Should I order S or XS?