Honored Contributor

wrote:

I asked this on another thread but thought I would ask it here, as well.  Can someone advise me on size as I haven't purchased D&C?  I wear a 6 on top and an 8 on bottom.  I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.  I don't want anything clingy but don't want to wear a sack either.  Should I order S or XS?

@Ainhisg

I like D&Co pants, but just be warned about their tops - this 95/5 fabric is stretchy and thick.  If you are busty, go with the bigger size. It stretches in a weird way.  I know a lot of women like it, hence it is their most popular fabric, but I cannot wear it - it's rubbery and way too heavy for warm weather.  Please understand that I am not saying this to criticize the brand, however, I don't think they are up front about the fabric when they present it.

~ house cat ~
Occasional Contributor

I would have ordered a few of these if allowed to choose colors.  There seems to be one color that I don't want in every pair.  So sorry, not this time.

Respected Contributor

@house_cat, thank you so much for your reply!  I really appreciate knowing about the material.  I mainly want something like this for spring when it's not overly warm.  Sounds like I should order the XS if I decide to try it, since I'm not busty.  Will think on it a bit more; thank you!

New Contributor

There is nothing "special" about today's special value.  two plain tee shirts.  Not a fan of the perfect jersey fabrication either.  I've had it and returned it because it's too heavy and rubbery.

Occasional Contributor

I'm interested in a couple of these sets but according to the chest measurements, I'm right in between the large and x-large. The large is 44.5 inches, the xl is 48.5 and I measure about 46 inches so I'm not sure what to order. I called customer service and all she told me was it was up to me what size to order so not much help.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I asked this on another thread but thought I would ask it here, as well.  Can someone advise me on size as I haven't purchased D&C?  I wear a 6 on top and an 8 on bottom.  I'm 5'6", 135 pounds.  I don't want anything clingy but don't want to wear a sack either.  Should I order S or XS?

I'm not ordering, but I'd order an xs based on what you've shared.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I love elbow length sleeves.  Macy's Karen Scott brand has these for $10-12 a piece and you don't have to buy two and can choose what you want.  See nothing "special" about this offer.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I changed my mind and bought the TSV in aqua/azalea. When I recieved the email it did not look flattering on, but after seeing the presentations I think it will look good on me. I think it it the curved bottom. 

I am a Denim & Co. lover since I started buying a few things in the line two years ago. Now I wish I had tried QVC clothes years ago!

The nice thing about Denim & Co. is that when I order my regular size I have never had to return anything. Also, all of their colors match or go with the whole collection. Wearing Denim & Co. makes me happy.

Honored Contributor

It seems to me that there is too much fabric across the front. When the models turn to the side I see material sticking out in front. I am not a fan of smile hemlines either. I prefer elbow sleeves to be more fitted than loose. Too many things not right for me so I am not buying. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Ainhisg

I am about your height and weight. I wear 36B bra. I always order XS in D & Co. tops which usually are 37 - 39 inches depending on garment. I prefer a close fit but not skin tight. I have never had shrinking with the 95/5. If something is 100% cotton then I tend to go with a S or M - just depends on garment measurements. I usually buy a S or M in tops in brick and mortar stores. Hope this helps.