Trusted Contributor

Echo Spot-anyone gotten their TSV?

My order hasn't come yet-anyone get theirs?  I am so excited to get it. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Echo Spot-anyone gotten their TSV?

[ Edited ]

Yes - mine came this week and I have already replaced an Echo Dot I had by my bedside.   I  have it paired with a Bose Speaker (bluetooth) and I'm very happy with  the sound.   One thing I keep changing is that it will dim the display at night - but I like checking the time if I get up in the middle of the night -  I wish you could control the degree that it is dimmed.  Right now - I can't see it.   But if I don't dim it at all - it is too bright at night.  

I know I could set the display to be dimmer myself before I go to sleep but it would be nice to use the Spot's option.

I also found out that Amazon is stopping their Enhanced Music Storage service at the end of 2018.. so I have downloaded all the music I had uploaded to it,  using myMediaForAlexa - and I'm accessing my music via that skill.   Bad move Amazon. If you think people are going to buy your Unlimited plan, no thank you.  I prefer playing my own music.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, good advice.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone played with the clock faces.   Some of them have a little box with a number in it.  I first thought it was the month - but it is set to "6" on mine.   I saw some other examples online where it was set to "27".   Very strange.

Never mind - its the day of the month!

Trusted Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

Has anyone played with the clock faces.   Some of them have a little box with a number in it.  I first thought it was the month - but it is set to "6" on mine.   I saw some other examples online where it was set to "27".   Very strange.

Never mind - its the day of the month!

Can I ask when you recieved this-did you order it on TSV day?

Valued Contributor

I ordered it early - on April 25th - I think TSV day was that next Saturday - the 28th? I live in Colorado so usually it takes forever to get my packages.