Respected Contributor

I got a TSV preview on my phone with a  flat leather bootie with zippers on the side. I wanted to order but didn't have my PW with me. Does anyone know the boots I'm talking about and when they will be the TSV or the product number?

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

I got a TSV preview on my phone with a  flat leather bootie with zippers on the side. I wanted to order but didn't have my PW with me. Does anyone know the boots I'm talking about and when they will be the TSV or the product number?

A298989 Aug 24th TSV. I personally would love these if the heel was higher. I am a heel girl. Lol! Otherwise I love the grey, blue and burgandy colors. Very different. 

Valued Contributor

I also received the preview for this TSV and wanted to order two colors however, they are sold out of my size with no wait list available.  So disappointed!! Why have it early if you do not have enough quantity.

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:

I also received the preview for this TSV and wanted to order two colors however, they are sold out of my size with no wait list available.  So disappointed!! Why have it early if you do not have enough quantity.

@Joizz11, QVC only makes available a limited number of product for TSV presales to make sure they have enough stock when the item airs. I'm sure your size/color will be available tomorrow when the TSV is presented.

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom, @Joizz11  Yep, they do this sometimes - say it's sold out but not really.

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the number....I did not receive e mail..But the 3 colors I wanted ""Sold Out"

Unbelievable anyone think they will add more sizes when presented????? 

Regular Contributor

Thank you, I should have read all posts before I added my 2 cents...sorry

Fingers crossed for more sizes.

Honored Contributor

here is the current link from the qvc facebook page that shows all colors and sizes available for order now.

http://www.qvc.com/Earth-Vintage-Leather-Side-Zip-Ankle-Boots---Jordan.product.A294459.html?cm_cat=A...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

These boots looked better in the Insider. I am glad I did not do a pre-order. They are not my style.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

These boots looked better in the Insider. I am glad I did not do a pre-order. They are not my style.

I completely agree!! I have saved a lot of $ bc of this too. The burgandy looked so cool and now after seeing them, my immediate thought was "Ugh! Ronald McDonald shoes." 😢 Oh well. Credit card is back in the wallet safe and sound.