Trusted Contributor

This looks a bit like the old Clarks Morse Tour sandal. That’s the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I got the neutral blush and I’m hoping it’s as comfortable as the Morse was.

Valued Contributor

I have this pair of sandals. they are comfortable to wear, but they make my feet sweat like crazy.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

This looks a bit like the old Clarks Morse Tour sandal. That’s the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I got the neutral blush and I’m hoping it’s as comfortable as the Morse was.

@Ketra 

I don’t need another pair of sandals to wear on the weekend (these are not appropriate for my job) and figured I’d skip them. Hopefully, I won’t order, but the removable heel strap really got me interested. I would almost always wear them without that strap. Tempted but I seriously don’t need them and they don’t come in any colors that really call my name.

Trusted Contributor

I can't decide if I think they are cute or not ~ def cuter with strap off ~ they do look very compfy ~ I like the blush color 

Trusted Contributor

The "Blush" color is a light-skin-friendly off-off light pink that blends in with the leg without shouting, "Look at me!" -- that's what I like about that color. I say this because I tried on Earth Origin sandals of this same "Blush" color at a brick and mortar store last weekend. Hope this helps with your color choice. --SolarSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, I just ordered the sage! The blush is pretty, too, but I have blush sneakers. I think I need a pair of nude sandals for work but I always end up picking a color instead. 

I figure these here might be good for walking with the strap on when I don’t want to wear sneakers. I don’t have any other sandals that would be especially good for walking.

Frequent Contributor

I just got the Blush westfield Winona on Amazon. They are almost exactly the same except no removable backstrap. I won't remove it anyway so that works for me. Free shipping and they were $44. Will be here in 2 days. If you want the Navy they are $34 on Amazon.FYI

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm trying them -- brown.  I like them without the backstrap.  I like the diagonal strap across the foot -- more feminine.  Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I don't have anything good to say  about quality of that line of shoes.  In spite of what Sally professes,  fit and workmanship are poor.

@maximillian, I strongly disagree with you. I own a number of Earth brand shoes from sandals to athletic type shoes to boots and every one of them have held up beautifully regardless of whether they are leather or suede.  Even my Earth Spirit shoes from Walmart have held up well.

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today and I’m delighted! The sage is a good color and I love the fit without the heel straps! The placement of the top strap keeps them securely in place. I’m wearing them to work on Friday; the only question is what I’ll wear with them. 

I’d like a dressier, work appropriate version of this.