Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@stateofmichigan  I own clogs that I love from Clarks but they are leather.  This clog with the fake fur will only attract dust and look dirty in no time.  I tried a few pair of Earth Origins and they were all returned for bad fit.  I returned to Clarks and waiting on 2 pairs one from Clarks and the other from Nordstrom.  Earth shoes this year are absolutely horrible looking.  Do a comparison Earth styles versus Clarks styles and Clarks wins hands down.

@Katcat1   Clarks do have nice looking shoes.  Do they offer arch support?  I can't wear shoes that don't.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9  They do offer arch support but not like Vionic.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

JEEEZE! 

That's why there's 31 flavors - not everyone likes the same thing.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   Thanks! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

I contemplated buying these for myself and as gifts. I remembered that my feet sweat in faux fur.  This does not happen with natural fibers so, I passed.

@shy bobcat.  That's why I wear suede, sheepskin lined moccasins in the house all winter.  I never wear faux fur on my feet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Earth TSV 10/11

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair in black, for a winter in-house shoe.  I had 2 pair of last years felt clogs. Mine held up great, comfy, good support and I wore them a lot, ALL DAY, as in-house shoes.  Don’t like to call them slippers. This price is great!  I will wear them all winter likely, so wearing for 4-5 months, (150 days/ $50 = very cost-effective)!  

I just cannot believe the prices of shoes these days, many $100 or much more, and not able to be re-soled, re-heeled like days gone by...  For myself,  I just don’t feel I wear pricey shoes enough to justify the high prices!  I like to think of it that way... If I am buying a shoe for $100, am I going to wear it well over 100 times? I analyze everything as cost/#times worn.  But that’s my thinking- I like to analyze purchases. 

Respected Contributor

I wore  last year's out.  Wore them all Winter. Easy on and off and to run outside to mailbox,quick walk, or let dogs out. I order up for a wool blend sock. Helps on the cold floors. For me a great  slipper shoe Up North.

Esteemed Contributor

My last Earth tsv clog with cork sole fell apart after a month. The cork fell apart in chunks.  Will never buy Earth again.  Should have read the reviews.

Valued Contributor

I do not own a pair of slippers so these look warm and easy to slip on. if i have to run out and get milk, I can..hope my sensitive feet like the fit!! fingers crossed.

Frequent Contributor

RE KatCat1

Never said I liked them.  In fact I refuse to buy Earth Origins.  They are cheap and 

no support.  I was trying to let other customer know that there is difference between Earth and Earth OriginsSmiley Happy