Trusted Contributor

@haddon9 & @Kachina624 ...That's what I thought they were when I first saw them. I got them for slippers around the house. My feet get cold easily so these look like they will keep my feet warm. No intention to wear them out

Respected Contributor

i don't think they are ugly at all.   if i was in the market for house shoes/slippers, i think these would be perfect.  

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@haddon9 & @Kachina624 ...That's what I thought they were when I first saw them. I got them for slippers around the house. My feet get cold easily so these look like they will keep my feet warm. No intention to wear them out

@Sadiesadie   I broke down and ordered the black & olive....hope they are comfortable and fit well.  I work from home so over the winter I'm in the house a lot.  These will be great for staying warm at home. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Re: Earth TSV 10/11

[ Edited ]

Love these comfort shoes!  I absolutely think that these are nice looking shoes. I have just ordered them in black and may order them in a second color.  I appreciate the removeable padded insole as I can add extra arch support with a Dr. Scholl Arch insert if desired. In the similar Earth Origins slip-on Aurora Jessica shoe and the EO felt slip-on shoe, I put the half-moon insert under the insole. I like the padded raised low heel, but it isn't flat.I appreciate the stretch gore on the sleek suede upper. Thank you, Earth Origins and QVC!

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan  I own clogs that I love from Clarks but they are leather.  This clog with the fake fur will only attract dust and look dirty in no time.  I tried a few pair of Earth Origins and they were all returned for bad fit.  I returned to Clarks and waiting on 2 pairs one from Clarks and the other from Nordstrom.  Earth shoes this year are absolutely horrible looking.  Do a comparison Earth styles versus Clarks styles and Clarks wins hands down.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@fancy pantsy  If you like them that is all that matters.  I on the other hand thought they were ugly looking and that light color fur will look black in no time.  Enjoy your clogs.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Re: Earth TSV 10/11

[ Edited ]

I ordered the black to keep at my cottage.  No need for "high style" there, although I do think these are cute and practical for my relaxed and laid back lifestyle there. 

I absolutely hate how they have been styled on air. The stylists did the shoes no favors. I am very  confident I will wear them well,  LOL. 

Just give me a big  ol' wave  if you see my "ugly" shoes. LOL.

Honored Contributor

I do not wear clogs. While they aren’t my style, I wouldn’t call them ugly. I’ve seen much uglier shoes than these IMO. 

Valued Contributor

I contemplated buying these for myself and as gifts. I remembered that my feet sweat in faux fur.  This does not happen with natural fibers so, I passed.

Honored Contributor

Thousands like them cuz they showed the last presentation at noon!