Trusted Contributor

I guess it is all in eye of the beholder. I think these are really cute and bought them in 2 colors!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@RealtyGall2. I agree. I think they are adorable and I happen to love Earth and Earth Origins. I find them to be super comfortable. Living in So Cal these will work for me in our winter. These for me are just going to be my kick around comfy shoes.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Earth TSV 10/11

[ Edited ]

Love them but unless there is a flash free shipping today (LOL) I will wait for them to show up in the "as is" category.  I just purchased another pair of the felt clogs from Earth a few weeks ago.  Had I known these were coming I would have waited and ordered these instead.  

Respected Contributor

Clogs are my favorite shoes! My feet have issues and clogs just work for me. I love these and, if they had narrows, I can see three different colors I would love to have. I've never had Earth Origins since they don't offer narrows but these look so comfortable and would fit in well with my casual lifestyle. The responses about the quality are interesting, I'd never heard negative reviews of this brand before. Guess it's a good thing they don't carry my size. I hope everyone who gets them loves them!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carolina925 wrote:

Clogs are my favorite shoes! My feet have issues and clogs just work for me. I love these and, if they had narrows, I can see three different colors I would love to have. I've never had Earth Origins since they don't offer narrows but these look so comfortable and would fit in well with my casual lifestyle. The responses about the quality are interesting, I'd never heard negative reviews of this brand before. Guess it's a good thing they don't carry my size. I hope everyone who gets them loves them!

I love clogs too.  Easy on and off.  I have a narrow foot as well but with the addition of a sock you may find these work.  I have a pair of the felt clog sold last year with the same sole and they have held up just fine. 

Honored Contributor

I was going to pre-order a couple pairs to use around the house like a slipper.  I read some unfavorable reviews about previous cork bottom Earth clogs (here at the Q) and that changed my mind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Re:This is one ugly clog. Women will buy it because of the low price but I would not pay $10 for this clog.

Like another member said most clogs are ugly. But the most important thing to know about earth shoes is that Earth origins are one step down from earth shoes. This is been mentioned on air several times and even Sally confirms it. Earth origins are a lesser quality shoe less support cheaper leather etc. I personally no longer buy any Earth origins shoe for this reason “no support”. I have several pair of Earth shoes from Qvc and purchased several pair directly from the earth website never a problem so just keep those in mind if you have been having issues  you're not getting the support check and see if they were origins or regular or shoes

Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i love them.  i want the green.

i have 5 colors in the cork bottom earth felt clog from last year .  my fav casual shoes.

I have the cork bottom clogs as well....they are my go-to shoe for everyday wear...so comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

Another easy pass.

Frequent Contributor

I have the felt pair from last winter and I wore them all the time. So comfortable. Earth/Earth Origins is one of my favorite brands, love the fit and comfort. I ordered the navy, I think they will look cute with jeans.