Honored Contributor

This is one ugly clog.  Women will buy it because of the low price but I would not pay $10 for this clog.

Earth Origins Suede Slip-On Clogs with Faux Fur Trim - Johanna - A371907

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think it's ugly. Clogs aren't supposed to make a fashion statement. They look comfy but I have no use for fur lined shoes where i live. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Earth TSV 10/11

[ Edited ]

i love them.  i want the green.

i have 5 colors in the cork bottom earth felt clog from last year .  my fav casual shoes.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

I have not had good experiences with the brand.  Poor construction and fit-waste of money.  Will not purchase from this brand again.

Honored Contributor

I dislike any shoe with that furry stuff peaking out.  First, they look like slippers.  Secondly, that fuzz acts like a dust mop and attracts dirt.  Soon that pretty fur looks like it had been used to clean some filthy floors.

I'm also not enthralled with the quality of the Earth brand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have been disappointed in the last few TSV offerings from Earth. I do like their brand, love the foot bed, but not crazy about styles lately. I wish they would offer their Kalso styles, they are pricey, but IMO well worth the money. I get it this cheaper stuff is for the masses and they are still making plenty of money. I have clogs from Birkenstock I'm still wearing from 10 years ago.

Honored Contributor

They look like slippers.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Darn I was hoping for something I liked!   Clogs just aren't my style, I think they look fine just not something that goes with the clothes I wear.  Wish it would have been something different, oh well. Hope the ones who like clogs are able to pick up a pair, the price probably will be good. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I dislike any shoe with that furry stuff peaking out.  First, they look like slippers.  Secondly, that fuzz acts like a dust mop and attracts dirt.  Soon that pretty fur looks like it had been used to clean some filthy floors.

I'm also not enthralled with the quality of the Earth brand.

@Kachina624   Exactly!  If I pick up a pair they will be indoor (around the house over the winter only)..... a step up from a pair of slippers but I wouldn't wear them out.

Honored Contributor

I do think these look a bit too much like slippers.  I prefer a clog that grips the heel and this one just doesn't look like it does.  I really wish Vionic would bring back their Arbor clog with or without the knit collar.  They go great with my jeans.  I wish I had gotten the pair I have sooner so I would've known I liked them so much and get some more in other colors.  Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short.