Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be for Earth Shoes on Friday April 30th?

Frequent Contributor

Another Poster found the item number and provided it in the Shoes Forum.  It's A395051. 

Contributor

Thank you. I am not sure if I like them or not. I will watch the presentation and see how they look.

Respected Contributor

Some Earth shoes look cute.  However, my early purchases from the brand were very disappointing.  Poor quality.  The soles actually separated from the shoes. They were unsafe to wear.  So, my decision was to NOT purchase that brand again.  I had to throw my shoes away.  They were in no condition to even donate. 

Frequent Contributor

I almost got ready to purchase it due to the toe post, however I am so thankful that they mention that its made of cow leather, which I would not buy and wear knowingly.

Respected Contributor

I like these, but it's true last years spring TSV (I purchased), was terrible quality. I tossed them. And I am in a decluttering phase and have wayyyy toooo many pairs of shoes, and limited storage. So I'm trying to stop the impulse to buy!  

Trusted Contributor

Cute sandal but there are so many questions being asked on the item page, and none of the questions are being answered by Q or being addressed by hosts. Is there good arch support?  Show it. Is the toe post a soft fabric or stiff leather like the sandal upper (cow leather, which is usually stiff).  Braided leather can be uncomfortable if not very soft. Like the looks of this sandal, but too many TSV shoes made for Q have been of lesser quality and have had to be returned. 

Respected Contributor

I think they are super cute and a great price but its a no for me due to that toe post braded piece configuration.  It looks like it would be rubbing and uncomfortable.  And, I really don't need any more sandals.  I just bought 2 pair of the Spenco thongs which I love and I also wear comfy sneakers on walks.  

Honored Contributor

I think these are cute but I think they are overpriced for a TSV which isn't unusual.  Once I add the s/h plus tax to all of that, I've over $50.00.  I can do better in retail. 

I own a number of pair of Earth shoes and have never had a problem with the quality or the comfort.   

Honored Contributor

I think they are really cute but I have too may pairs of nice sandals and would have to get rid of something just to fit into my closet.  It's a pass for me.