Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Shoes TSV - Jan. 16 - Anyone with info?

I need shoes with arch support and these , at only $39 don't seem like they would have that.
Occasional Contributor

These shoes look very cute. I own something similar in Clarks with smooth leather.

I missed the presentation, but looked at the video.

Why aren't these shoes shown without socks or tights? Is the little toe cut out placed correctly?

Contributor

watched the show last night - really liked the lazer cut flats - also, wasn't the vendor Sally that used to do the Birkenstock shows? I know she left or her contract wasn't renewed with Birkies - but hadn't seen her doing any other vendor spots. Maybe she's been back for a while and I just missed it. She's always fun to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Love this style. I ordered a pair of Earth Origin boots last fall and they are one of the most comfortable shoes/boots I own (I ordered my normal size). I am either going to order the blue or the Sedona brown for vacation this spring. Regarding the reverse heel; do you think that ""earth"" shoes could be different than ""earth origins"" in that regard?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

I have one pair of Earth Origin shoes and the comfort did not compare to Clarks. You that use both brands, how do you compare the two -- Earth Brands and Clarks? Do they slide off the heel? I need lift in the back due to achilles problems? I just need some input from someone who has worn both brands. I love Clarks for my foot.

Respected Contributor

Lol I don't see anything "cute" about these shoes at all. I have to laugh as in the past people have said that Clarks weren't nice looking shoes, but my goodness, I think these things are ten times worse. I also hate the Mary Jane styles. They remind me of something a six year old child would wear.
Trusted Contributor

I see the "earth" brands encompass a few sub-brands. I believe the Kalso is the only one with a negative heel.

I really like this TSV, but with the email advising to size down and the online description saying true to size, I'm not taking a chance. I have only had an average of 1 out of 3 shoes ordered online that fit. Return shipping is too much of a hit to take. While the selection of online shoes is vast, it is such a shot in the dark to get consistent sizing, even within the same brand.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/16/2014 Irishrose136 said:

The description of the TSV shoes include this:

Fit: true to size; not recommended for narrow feet

During the midnight presentation Jackie (Jacquie?) said that they were for a true medium or wide NOT for a narrow foot. My HEEL IS QUITE NARROW so I will not order these. THANKS FOR GIVING ME THIS HEADS UP ...OR FEET) UP, JACKIE!-

-Solar Smile

Occasional Contributor

I'm not a big fan of the Mary Jane style but these look cute to me. I think it might be the t-strap. I got the tan and went a half size down. I have the earth origin mallory ankle boot and went a half size down for that one too. They're comfortable with a roomy fit and I'm hoping these will be also.
Regular Contributor

What color should I get? Geez I like the blue tan and black. Decisions Decisions lol