Trusted Contributor

I have not heard the host or vendor discuss sizing since I have been watching the presentation.  Since the clogs are lined, should we size up or stay true to size?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Origins TSV Sizing

@walkingal wrote:

I have not heard the host or vendor discuss sizing since I have been watching the presentation.  Since the clogs are lined, should we size up or stay true to size?  

probably usual size as once the lining gets used it mats down

if you go up a size they shoe will be too big for you ,but they didn't say anything about the size

Frequent Contributor

I may be sorry, but I sized up 1/2 size. I have a very wide foot and I plan to wear socks with mine. I wear a size 8W in sandels and sometimes they are snug and I know I couldn't get them on with socks. In scheckers  sneakers I can wear the 8W with socks, but they are snug. I have never tried this brand, so I was on the fence. I wish they had discussed the sizing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jhincher wrote:

I may be sorry, but I sized up 1/2 size. I have a very wide foot and I plan to wear socks with mine. I wear a size 8W in sandels and sometimes they are snug and I know I couldn't get them on with socks. In scheckers  sneakers I can wear the 8W with socks, but they are snug. I have never tried this brand, so I was on the fence. I wish they had discussed the sizing.

@Jhincher , I have a pair on right now. They are a boat shoe type, size 8. They fit with no room to spare My big toe is right up to the front. I wear a med. and they're fine. I only have one pair. I won't get clogs, but I would buy another pair of Earth. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm a 10 and don't have a wide foot and Earth fits true to size for me, my foot isn't rubbing against any part of the shoe.  I'm not planning to wear socks with these, though.

I did order a pair, but I cancelled when I saw I wouldn't get them until october.  I am not doing advance order and I wish they'd make it VERY clear before the order is placed.

Valued Contributor

These shoes stretch a lot, quickly. Not only does the "fur" compress, but the suede stretches. 

Trusted Contributor

They look more like a house shoe to me than something you would wear outside.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Valued Contributor

I ordered my true size hoping for the best.
Honored Contributor

@walkingal   If you're referring to Kirsten presentations, she gives little, if any, useful info about anything.  Mostly she preens and chitchats about personal matters. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Jhincher  I think since you're wearing socks with yours you may be alright going up 1/2 size.