Respected Contributor

QVC continues with shoe overload. 

Honored Contributor

I have enough of this type of boot from Earth.  I wish they had done something more along the lines of last year's suede, heeled ankle boot.

(Plus, I prefer Earth to Earth Origins generally.)

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
I liked last years a lot too! As a matter of fact they have it restocked in all colors and they added a new shade!

I’m thinking about getting another one of them. I also don’t care for the new TSV from Earth.
Esteemed Contributor

I usually like earth tsv's.  But this one is just to chunky for me .   I have thin legs and with leggings on they would look like clodhoppers on me and I have small feet, if I had a larger foot even more so😂. Maybe it's the heel style making it look chunky I don't know .   I did see a couple other styles though in the earth shows I liked . 

Valued Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:
I liked last years a lot too! As a matter of fact they have it restocked in all colors and they added a new shade!

I’m thinking about getting another one of them. I also don’t care for the new TSV from Earth.

Could you tell us the item#?

Super Contributor

@Nitecat 

You're not the only one who likes them, I do. I ordered the navy and merlot.

I'm hoping these fit like earth origins from a few years ago. I have a wide foot and wear a 9 1/2.  Earth origins has changed the way they fit and for the past year I've had to return every pair. They're either have  too much arch support or the toe box is too tapered. 

Mine have shipped and I should receive them next week.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Could you tell us the item#?

@coconut1818 

Last year's TSV "Amanda"

Honored Contributor

I love last year's TSV.  I too bought them in black.

If anyone is interested, it might pay to check as-is.  

Valued Contributor

Does the "Amanda" run true to size?  First reviews I saw are talking about being too small.  They are pretty cute!