Honored Contributor

@Nitecat ........no you are not the only one here that likes them.   Dont let the negative posts get under your skin.  The posters here like negative and they thrive on it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@Nitecat wrote:

It looks like I am the only one who likes these Earth Origins boots.  I don't care if they are chunky looking, because for me, they are so comfortable.  Last winter I wore through a black pair that I have had for a number of years.  I bought a pair to replace them, but they are a bit shorter in the shaft.  I am hoping that these have the right shaft height that I like.  It says 5", but I'm hoping they are a tad more than that.  I just can't decide whether to get another color besides black.  Keep making these Earth Origins.

@Nitecat  This style is not for everyone, especially people that don’t like a more chunky, edgy look. I love them and think the price is good. People aren’t being negative about the people that like them, they just don’t like certain things about the boots. There’s nothing wrong with people expressing negative opinions about inanimate objects, though why some people take a personal offense to it I’ll never know. If someone doesn't like my style of dress, it doesn’t bother me a bit. I’m the only one that has to like it. If others do to, that’s icing on the cake.

Respected Contributor

If I still went Motorcycle riding I would jump on them. Is it a TSV to entice the  younger  viewers ? 

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

If I still went Motorcycle riding I would jump on them. Is it a TSV to entice the  younger  viewers ? 

@Gorgf   Hmmm, I wonder if some have similar thoughts (on a different end of the demographic spectrum) for all the comfort shoes with endless velcro closure TSVs? 

Apparently QVC knows that their customer base has become much more diverse in their style preferences (regardless of age).

Honored Contributor

@Nitecat @Imaoldhippie , I like them as well.  I think they are really cute but I'm not sure I really need them.  I have an Earth moto style mid-calf boot I wear all the time.  I know these are the ankle height but not sure I can justify them.  

Respected Contributor

Actually who makes a great boot is Clark’s. And I finally learned that I don’t need a lot of orthotic shoes, I found some good orthotic insoles on Amazon and buy those for my shoes and they work just as well as the expensive ones I have bought in the past.  

Walk Hero - 

Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles Arch Supports Orthotics Inserts Relieve Flat Feet, High Arch, Foot Pain

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:
Toe area looks short and stubby....also turns up. What's going on with this brand...used to be so cute and updated.

My sentiments exactly! I like clunky but these look cheap, short and stubby, like you said. They really could have picked a better style from earth brand. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Earth Brands TSV

[ Edited ]

Just too bulky .... too much boot for my feet and legs.

Honored Contributor

I think it must be my feet. Every time I've ordered a shoe from Earth Brands, they did not fit and I had to send them back. So the TSV is an easy pass for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought they looked cute and ordered a pair in Almond.  

I can understand how some feel its too clunky.  I can't wear boots which are narrow or those which cover my calves so this style works for me.