Honored Contributor

Fantastic! You have no idea how happy my feet are. The fit and comfortable out of the box. Plus! Flattering style. Birkenstocks weren't for me and hurt my feet. 

Love! The new footbed. Glad ordered more than one color. Thanks! Earth 😍

Respected Contributor

I thought these were cute when I saw the TSV but didn't order them.  Do they make noise when you walk.....I hate slides that flap.

Respected Contributor

Re: Earth A349865

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 pair in my regular size....but they were a bit too narrow and short, returning for exchange. I want these to fit as do the Birkenstock Arizona which is roomy. I have and love my Birkenstock Arizonas, but they do not have the same kind of support that Earth provides.  Glad to see this basic leather 2-strap sandle...it is a staple in many a shoe wardrobe. I wore the negative Kalso Earth when they were introduced back in the 70's, but they were genuinely ugly and I did not benefit from the negative heel.  The Earth shoes that have been available for the last 20 years have been wonderful....  I would like to see Vionic introduce a 2-strap leather sandle.

Frequent Contributor

I just got mine yesterday. Warm Taupe. I absolutely love them. They are so much more streamlined than Birkenstocks. Very comfortable and yes the arch support in the new power pathpath footbed is great. They do not flip flop. Very happy with this shoe.

Honored Contributor

I was going to order those & forgot about it. You snooze you lose. LOL!!!

I have been wearing my Birkenstocks every day since I have had plantar fasciitis again. It's the only thing that's helping. I need to go to their site to see what's new.  

I also have some Vionic & Alegria but seem to get a backache when I wear those.

I think all these anatomically correct shoes have their own design as to what is anatomically correct??????????????

The arch support in the Vionic seem to high for me.

Birkenstock does not cause a backache.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I just got mine yesterday. Warm Taupe. I absolutely love them. They are so much more streamlined than Birkenstocks. Very comfortable and yes the arch support in the new power pathpath footbed is great. They do not flip flop. Very happy with this shoe.

@arizele 

I know what you mean about the streamlined look compared to Birkenstock but they are the only shoes that work for me that I have found.

I wear the flats in Navy most often since they do look better.  

Birkenstock does make some that are not so ugly.

Image result for birkenstock granada in navy

Frequent Contributor

i really like those Birkenstocks especially the second one Nightowlz. One thing I really like about the Earth Birkenstock lookalikes is that they are really bendy. The bend with each step. I was worried about the arch support because i get PF sometimes but it is really great.