Respected Contributor

Shi-Tzu's are the cutest and best little buddies.  Mine's gone on, but he was Mr. Popularity in the neighborhood, too.Woman Happy  I'm sure she's a real treat for the UPS man.

The NG's spot here is ready to go, too.  UPS doesn't come until mid-afternoon so let's see if I can slide it out of the box as easily as Kat does! Lol!  Good luck, kiddo.  I'll be baaack!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Re: EVINE 1st Purchase

[ Edited ]

@Gokat   Got my Nano Gym a few minutes ago and it was set up ready to use in 5 minutes. Love it. It is made by Thane which is an excellent company and nice and sturdy as shown.

The only problem is I can't use it right now as I just spoke to my gastro doctor. I have to have clear liquids longer (lost 5 pounds in 5 days so far) until Monday and if my pancreas flare-up isn't calmed down with just liquids, I have to go into the hospital until they get it under control. Then I have to have the ERCP Scope with ultrasound to see if any surgery is needed. Bummer right now!  It is dangerous if I don't do exactly as I am told as I fear pancreatic cancer someday. I have seen friends and relatives suffer with this and it is one scary thing. The plus about mine is I do regular check-ups and follow what I am told by my doctor. Please post and let me know how great you love it and any tricks or tips. I see my husband will use it also. The seat is very nice and cushy. Take care. Smiley Happy 

* Forgot to say my Shih-Tzu Precious Lady Madonna (is my avatar) got lots of kisses and hugs from the UPS man today. They both are happy when he has a package for me. Shih-Tzus make the best pets. I worked for an allergist and when someone wanted to get a dog he always suggested them as they do not shed and are ok for children with allergies. 

Respected Contributor

That has to be so disappointing, @MKR14 , but I'm glad your doctor is all over the problem and giving you good guidance.  The NG will wait patiently 'til you're ready.Woman Wink

Mine just arrived around 6:30 pm.  Reviewed  the DVD and they've done a nice job.  Looking forward to starting tomorrow.  

I was sure it was a Thane product as the uk has been marketing them for quite awhile...but not our snazzy three-corded version with extra padding! Woman LOL

I'll post back after my first go-around and let you know what I think. Woman Wink  

Esteemed Contributor

I shop HSN because no tax and usually free shipping. You also get credit for returns.  Paid off the Q last month, the interest rate is unreal. Bye Q, Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Like a fool I managed to get knee-deep in some electronics setup so didn't get going until Sunday!

Really liking this NG, @MKR14 .  I decided that the chart was my best way to start here, and I've been methodically making my way through it a few at a time throughout the day/evening.   Moving right along!

I already have one goal here...to be able to fling it around and open/close it like Kat and Chris!  Setting it up wasn't so bad, but closing it?  Where's that can o' spinach!?!...Woman LOL

I hope you're coming along well and that the doc will give the go-ahead soon.  Woman Wink 

Respected Contributor

Been in the hospital since Sunday as pain got so bad. I will have surgery tomorrow. I can't wait to get home and feel better. Pancreas surgery to cut a muscle or remove scar tissue from previous surgery in 2009. Glad you get to use yours Gokat. The last time I looked they took all the reviews off unless they were updating them as they were all good.

Will post in a few days when better. Take care. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Sounds like you have bigger fish to fry than the NG, @MKR14 .  Please know you're in my prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Take care and talk with you soon... Woman HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

I have no issues with Evine, I have their credit card and buy when they have free shipping days with use of their card.  I pay no tax on Evine.