Regular Contributor

Now I want one..........

Respected Contributor

Re: EVINE 1st Purchase

[ Edited ]

@Gokat We will have to post weekly on our progress. That will give us motivation too. I plan on doing some every day. I agree with Chris Freytag that some every day is better than an hour or two on one day per week. I hope the Nano Gym is here by the 27th. Glad I have a Twinsie Woman LOLHeart

Respected Contributor

Looks like the rubber meets the road on Friday, @MKR14 .  The NG is out the door and on the way!  Woo Hoo!Woman LOL

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Mine says Friday too. I want to use it asap but I have been in bed most of today with a pancreatitis attach. I haven't had it this bad since 2004. The doctor put me on a clear liquid diet right now and I so weak. I miss my food!  I will see him tomorrow afternoon and hope I can get better quick to use my Nano Gym. Please post when you start using it. I am sure this will be a hit. I appreciate going to have a Twinsie to get hints and tips on it. I will do the same. Sometimes life throws a curveball at us to make us appreciate our good health. 🙋🏻

Respected Contributor

Aw...I'm so sorry to hear you're under the weather, @MKR14 , and hope you're back on your feet very soon. 

I'll post back when it arrives, and hopefully you'll be over the hump and ready to rock that NG!  Take care and rest up, Twinsie!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks. Will put my feedback in as soon as I can. 😊

Esteemed Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Evine and HSN have most of my business. I never have a problem with Evine returning. They do not refund shipping charges but neither does QVC, HSN still does but I would not be surprised if they stopped that practice too. 

HSN only gives you Spendable Kash if you have a HSN Card.  Regular folk have to pay for return shipping.

*Call Tyrone*
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gokat Good thing we got our Nano Gym when we did as they are all gone now. 

They must have just did the backordered list for all us that ordered when Chris was

on the last time. Glad I got the extra cords now in case they don't bring it back for a while. My doctor had to cancel today as extra surgeries were added on so no office hours. It will be next Tuesday now to see him so pain and all I will do the exercises when mine comes tomorrow. Will post after I try it out Twinsie. 🙋🏻

Respected Contributor

Really, @MKR14 ?   I'm still showing it here.  I spoke with a CS Rep back a week or so ago...when I saw "Backordered" on my order, and she explained that Evine's not stocking these but orders them in as orders are placed.  Thus the "Advanced Order" box on the screen during the presentation.  She also noted that they expected them on Monday for earlier shipment; and, thankfully that happened.Woman Wink

I wouldn't be surprised if they go early though as I had been doing some research online before purchase, and they're backordered all over the place.  Think we got ourselves a good one!Woman LOL

Sigh...re: your delayed Dr. appointment.  I hope you'll pace yourself and go slowly with the NG.  Plenty of time to "tear it up" dontchaknow.Woman Wink     

Respected Contributor

@Gokat Online it shows only the footplate and cords on their site. Maybe as they sell out it is off and on the site. Strange I just checked it again and still not there. Who cares we will have ours tomorrow. My Total Gym is out of my bedroom now and have a space in the living room for my Nano Gym. I will be careful as I think my pain will say,"Whoa!" My husband has 23 pounds in the last four months. He hates exercising and workouts out on our equipment two hours off and on all day. I haven't been excited about an exercise machine in a long time. My UPS man better not be late tomorrow. He loves my Shih-Tzu and gives me the packages and hugs her. She looks for him every day.

So cute. Smiley Happy