Respected Contributor

I just ordered on EVINE  the Nano Gym Supreme Portable Home Gym w/ Footplate, Built-in Swivel Gel Seat & DVD - 001-202. It is by Chris Freytag that used to be QVC. I also ordered the extra cords. The rating was very good and the Mastergym QVC had is no longer available. I got 15% off as a new customer. The code is NEWCUST and I saved $21.99 on my order so that covered all the shipping charges. I enjoy watching their shows. I like shopping on QVC but if something has to be returned it is sometimes worth just giving it away than losing on the high shipping return.

How were your experiences with EVINE? I know all shipping is getting higher as rates we pay to ship anything is high everywhere. 

Thanks for the feedback to all whom post a reply. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 - Well, sorry to say, you'll hate returning things to Evine then.  They do not refund shipping.

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana  Thanks for the heads up. I am hoping no returns on this Nano Gym Supreme. It has great reviews and looks better than the Mastergym.  Maybe I was meant to get this. I always liked everything Chris Freytag had when she was on QVC. I still have her blender from years ago and love it. I bought several blenders for gifts and my friends still have them and use them. I will post how it is when I use it a few days. If anyone else has or gets this please post for us. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I've been happy with them, I buy mainly tops and jewelry.  I rarely return anything to anyone now days, so return shipping isn't that much of a consideration for me. 

Honored Contributor

Of the three networks who sell their versions of exercise chairs, I would choose the Nano Gym, too. I've been doing my homework on these chairs and the Nano is on my wishlist. Might get one the next time evine has the free shipping for card holders...if it's still there.

Respected Contributor

I think this is the updated new version they had on today. The video had a cheaper 

looking model and I wouldn't have bought that one. This one has the footplate and the padded seat with gel. This also looked better made than QVC when I compared them. I bought the extra set of cords as if they discontinue it later on I will have the cords to replace handy.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Evine and HSN have most of my business. I never have a problem with Evine returning. They do not refund shipping charges but neither does QVC, HSN still does but I would not be surprised if they stopped that practice too. 

Regular Contributor
I like Evine. I have a couple of those flip pans, a bunch of merchandise from Kate & Mallory, oso casuals, Jambu, and of course Skinn. Can't be without Skinn. Enjoy your Nano Gym!
Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@MKR14 - Well, sorry to say, you'll hate returning things to Evine then.  They do not refund shipping.

They may not refund shipping, but they process your return in just a weeks time after receiving it.  

Contributor

ladies & gentlemen 

all the channels will refund S&H if you receive defective pieces. All you have to do is call customer service when you look over the item. It may Be one way but better than nothing.

Thanks for the info  on chair gyms . I am disabled and perhaps this will help me build Some muscle mass back