Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value® - Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A-388383 ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream or Night Cream Duo Single Shipment

A-389867 ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 1.6-oz Duo Auto-Delivery

QVC Price: $108.00 TSV Price: $89.00

Honored Contributor

I don't like this at All, I thought you were getting one of each, not two of the same........That is crazy-why wouldn't they give you one day and one night cream??? 

Frequent Contributor
I bought this TSV duo last year with SPF. It has a pleasant scent, and was a nice light weight cream, but NO results. I really wanted to like it and fell for the hype.

I just got the Lancer supersize The Method kit TSV a few days ago. Slightly more expensive if you compare ounce per ounce, but I already see results, much to my surprise! Live and learn.
Contributor

Im recently tried the Method - OMG what a difference it has made in my skin.  Im hooked.  i too purchased the TSV

Valued Contributor
I love Elemis but wish the TSV was something different. I have these items in bulk so I don’t run out.
Respected Contributor

I'm on auto delivery for Elemis Marine Cream with spf from 5 months ago and this is about $12. cheaper. I like the day cream, haven't tried nite cream. My current auto delivery also gave you a tiny tube for travel which I don't really need.

Regular Contributor

I have used Elemis in the past and liked it fairly well, however I've discovered that I am allergic to Vitamin E which is in just about all of their skin care, so it's a hard NO for me.

Respected Contributor

QVC2022770.png

Occasional Contributor

So you will buy both sets! I'm really turned off by their strategy here. They absolutely should have offered one of each product in each set.

Occasional Contributor

Re: ELEMIS TSV 2/1 Fragrance??

[ Edited ]

Hi, can anyone somehow address the issue of fragrance? I cannot tolerate some while others don't bother me. But remembering Perricone cream that smelled like fish, they never said that of course who'd buy it then? But it does matter. I've read whatever reviews I can find everywhere and they all say it has a strong smell but nobody ever elaborates on like, what it smells LIKE, except I've heard "old ladies" which I take exception to since I'm 65 and I don't smell  any weird kind of way.  I do like astringent sorts of smells, enjoy Hope in a Jar so to me that's what "spa like" means. I've never been to a spa so not sure what that smell is, exactly. I imagine it to be light green and natural while oftentimes others' claims of spa-like end up being quite heavy. But unacceptable is fishy, and don't like roses, vanilla or the Ojons.. so of course it is very subjective. So can anyone at all describe in terms of what it reminds them of either in real life or other product similarity?  I'd really appreciate it!