Respected Contributor

Re: EFFY TSV - October 3, 2023

[ Edited ]

I don't think Courtney & the vendor presented this expensive jewelry very well last night. Certainly not like Lisa R. would have. Show the band, show all the faceting, show close ups on you and the model. Tell us all the stones won't catch on our clothes and cause issues. Courtney had to keep referring to "the card" for details. Not impressive.

JT is a much better presenter of jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful ring.  I love, love Sapphires.  To me there is no gem that can be compared to them.  Oh I know about the wanna be non sapphire gems that are enhanced to look like them.  It's actually a good investment....well not quite that great, because it's a group of stones, not a solitaire.  But still much better because it's not one of the semi-precious gems. Groups of stones have better color. Unlike other gems, Sapphires grow  in value.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful ring and Robert Manse has some nice, affordable things too.  I'm so glad to see that JAI seems to have run its course.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@catter70  Give them to teachers, the mailman's wife, the babysitter or friends! And remember, if you open a Q Card you can break down this purchase into 18 months of interest free financing Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy!

Respected Contributor

I think it is stunning and a real eye-catcher but not for my short stubby fingers. 

Respected Contributor

Funny, but when I was young I would have called this an old lady ring.  I'm now that old lady, I'm still not liking it.

IMO that many multi-colored stones or gems in one ring devalue the look.  So for this reason, I'm out. Cat Indifferent

I did stay up to watch CK present it, and kept thinking she was going to drop the ring due to those long pointy nails. Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I can afford it, but I don't care for multi colored rings. 

Same, I prefer one color stones, but really prefer one large stone instead of several small ones.

Respected Contributor

I would never spend $2k on a piece of jewelry without seeing it in person. Am not a fan of the rainbow theme and the band seems too wide. I prefer  and rings now...can wear a few of them at a time. 

Honored Contributor

I do love the look of a Highway ring, have a few, but dont care for the rainbow look. 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I think it is stunning and a real eye-catcher but not for my short stubby fingers. 

You stated it exactly for me @Catch71 . I hope those who got it love wearing that stunner.