Honored Contributor

Re: EARTH TSV on March 7, 2019

@itsmagic  It is my understanding that it means they don't have it yet, but they are allowing you to preorder. That happens with some things like cosmetics. IT Cosmetics has done that. Honeybelles does that too sometimes. They are taking advance orders. 

But with these shoes, I don't understand it. I have not seen Advance Orders for something that is a TSV unless they ran out and will be ordering more. But how could they be out four hours into the day.....that's when I ordered mine. Doesn't make sense.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

It doesn’t make sense to me either.  I don’t see any mention of Advance Order on the TSV page and the color and size I ordered is still available.   I placed my order around 8:30 am this morning. 

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic However, it does say that I will receive it by 3/18. I know when I waited for an advance order from IT Cosmetics, it was a full month away from the purchase date, but they clearly stated the date it would ship.

Check your Estimated Delivery Date.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

My EDD is 3/15.   I still feel like something is fishy.  The Q usually does an initial pending payment request to my credit card for the amount of the item as soon as I order.  That didn’t happen this time. 

Honored Contributor

It appears no one else had it happen; at least, no one is posting that it happened to them too. We must be special! ha!

@itsmagic 

Respected Contributor

That thought crossed my mind too. Ha!

@World Traveler 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the TSV, I'm done with that style, I did buy something else though.

Valued Contributor

OMG, I ordered at noon and 7 hours later it states ADVANCE ORDER. Shame on QVC and being dishonest.  I ordered two pair and cancelled both of them.  They should have stated in the beginning it was an advance order but have no respect for their qvc customers to be honest and up front.  There is no justification for this, although some are posting there is. THERE IS NOT. Instead of QVC buying HSN so they won't be competition, they need to fix their internal operation starting with lousy customer service that has continually gone rock bottom in the last 20 years.    Cancel your orders for these shoes like I did, that is the only way QVC will see it isn't right, when it hits them in their pocketbook. It is the principle here ladies

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

This Earth sandal looks like the Birkenstock Arizona, except it is perforated leather......adorable and just ordered the Alpaca color!

@ScarletDove 

I had the same thought about them looking like Arizonas! 

They are cute but I don’t need more weekend shoes right now. 

Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Cancel your orders for these shoes like I did, that is the only way QVC will see it isn't right, when it hits them in their pocketbook. It is the principle here ladies

@tropics21  I am NOT going to cancel my order. That hurts no one but me, who wants and likes the shoes. Where I live right now, I wouldn't wear sandals anyway. When the weather gets warmer in a few weeks (hopefully) they will have arrived (due 3/18).