Respected Contributor

Re: EARTH TSV on March 7, 2019

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

I live in the Midwest so probably won’t have warm weather until June but you never know with this climate change!   Yes, I think you will be putting your new sandals to the test at work with 15,000 steps.  Hope they work out for you!

Valued Contributor

Ladies who received their Earth TSV - do you thinkt he footbed is glued down enough to last all summer.  I thought about ordering but after what happened the last time sadly I didn't.Man Sad

I previously bought another Earth TSV but thankfully it was recalled and everyone was refunded all money inlcuding shipping both ways as footbed came unglued after only a few wearings.

Honored Contributor

Returned mine. Wore the sandals around the house and within a short time knew these were not good for my feet. Plus! Cheaply made. 

Trusted Contributor

@debfau   

Sadly NO !   This footbed is coming unglued all across the toe bed   These are cheaper Earth shoes that are much cheaper made than any  I have seen.  Cute , yes . The quality however is very poor.   It has been right at 30 days and I guess I will glue the inner sole back down if I can. 

No more Earth for me.  This did it.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

@twocent wrote:

@debfau   

Sadly NO !   This footbed is coming unglued all across the toe bed   These are cheaper Earth shoes that are much cheaper made than any  I have seen.  Cute , yes . The quality however is very poor.   It has been right at 30 days and I guess I will glue the inner sole back down if I can. 

No more Earth for me.  This did it.

Why don't you contact CS and tell them what has happened. I don't think you should have to keep this shoe. You have nothing to lose.