Honored Contributor

@Dar321 .....Amazon carries Earth Origins, and mine have lasted, still look good.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like the style, I love Earth Origins but I have ankle boots in the style in almost every color.  It is a classic now.  I bought the Ryka boot in leopard so I'm all set.  Daughter #1 who has become a big HSN shopper bought their TSV handbag in a dark green and this Earth Origins TSV in the olive color.  They will play well together.  I'm considering the HSN TSV in leopard because it is a cross body that has room for my folding cane.  I have spine issues and sometimes in cold weather  when I'm out and walk a lot, I need my cane.   

Honored Contributor

Very cute ankle boot, and Earth Origins have always held up very well for me.  Not getting the TSV because I already have boots this style in varying colors.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Anyone else think this style has a cowgirl vibe? Maybe it's the shape of the heel or the raised toe?

Honored Contributor

I like them and have been wanting an olive colored ankle boot...I ordered these.  I have a very similar pair in black that was a TSV from Earth (two years ago?) still looks like new.

Esteemed Contributor

My Earth shoes fell apart in less than a month & I'm not the only one. Will never buy this brand again.