Honored Contributor

Re: EARTH BRAND SHOES 8/03 TSV?

@Lipstickdiva

Have you worn your boots much yet? How do you like them?

I have never done this before but I really liked the look and feel of these boots ... I sent them back twice! I wear 7.5 M, sized up for socks, found 8 M too tight, returned for 8.5 M and found that was too long and still too tight.

One last try - ordered 8 W... They arrived today and they fit! I have them on with socks but not heavy winter ones. Plenty of room in the toe but no room to spare elsewhere. My feet feel quite secure in these sturdy shoes and I like that. If they loosen up a wee bit over time that will be fine, too.

Love these boots but for the widely varied reviews on the fit, the lack of consistency in sizing, something that should be pretty easy to accomplish, the manufacturer deserves a very low rating. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3, I'm still waiting for my exchange to come back.

I ordered the 7.5 m and received an 8w and they were too long and too wide.  I sent them in for an exchange but not as quickly as I should have so I'm still waiting for the new pair to be delivered.

We've had super hot temps and next week we are still supposed to be in the 90's most of the week so it will be awhile before I'm wearing them. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@willdob3, I'm still waiting for my exchange to come back.

I ordered the 7.5 m and received an 8w and they were too long and too wide.  I sent them in for an exchange but not as quickly as I should have so I'm still waiting for the new pair to be delivered.

We've had super hot temps and next week we are still supposed to be in the 90's most of the week so it will be awhile before I'm wearing them. 

@Lipstickdiva

I hope your exchange fits perfectly! It is too hot to wear them here, too. I also need to get suede protector and treat them before wearing outside, too. That is on my shopping list for this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

I'm happy to report that according to my order status, the exchange is in process.  I was sure after reading so many posts on this board about exchanges not being processed, that I was going to end up with my order being returned. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm happy to report that according to my order status, the exchange is in process.  I was sure after reading so many posts on this board about exchanges not being processed, that I was going to end up with my order being returned. 

@Lipstickdiva

Did the exchange work for you? 

I finally wore mine for the first time today! Cant believe I waited so long but it has been hot and humid here - finally getting cooler weather in the 70s and 80s. 

My navy blue boots fit great and felt good all day long! I was worried they might rub somewhere and make my feet sore but they felt like old friends! And sturdy, supportive ones! I’m going to get lots of wear out of these.