Honored Contributor

Re: EARTH BRAND SHOES 8/03 TSV?

saw these online.  SUPER cute.  I can't decide what color,  Earth is 100% true to size for me!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have a high instep, my foot won't fit in these...really cute though.

Contributor

Onece again earth ruined the boots for me with the burnishing or destresssing on the front toe, its so obvious its not from wear. Please make Earth boots without the burnished toes & I would love a light tan or natural color. I have plenty of dark boots.

Honored Contributor

I love the burnishing/distressing.  I really don't need these boots.   I have SO many boots, but these are really cute.   I have not yet ordered....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I love these! And what great colors! I’m tempted to get two but it is so early and there will be lots more tempting shoes and boots in the coming months so I will get just one. The chocolate and navy and the ones I need the most. I’m leaning toward the navy.

I usually size up to an 8 in boots but, after reading to many posts about the sizing, I am not sure I should. I do love wearing socks and I also have a high arch so I might need a little extra room. I’m hoping that the zipper helps with the fit; some similar boots without one are impossible for me to get my foot into.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m still conflicted about sizing.  

I soooo wish the hosts/ presenters and Sally would discuss how the sizing runs- Ask all the models if they are wearing usual size, would be super helpful.

I dislike buying and returning shoes for sizing, then wasted $5.00 plus $8.00.  And free exchanges are iffy, they may not have what you want-  I swore off buying shoes from TV- 

I do like them and price is good- 

Honored Contributor

@usffan wrote:

Does anyone have the exact facebook address for Sally?  I put facebook.com/qvc/sallycombs and it wasn't it.

Thanks

@usffan,  Sally Combs - Earth Brands. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I haven’t purchased yet but I’m close to ordering the navy and sizing up to an 8. I know I’d never wear these without a sock. And I’m always concerned about my high arch allowing me to even get my foot into this kind of boot.

Respected Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I really like these ankle boots.  I can't decide between the olive and brown.  The grey is out, as I don't care for it with the tan outsole.  Well I thought the grey was out, but I am really leaning back towards that grey.

@saltysails I caved and got the olive and grey.  I have an olive and a grey handbag so that's my excuse for getting both, haha!

I think they are cute and look comfy. 

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and ordered my true size. I would wear w thin socks,  so leaning toward ordering up-  Hoping it will work out. These are cute and a good price.