Honored Contributor

Re: EARTH BRAND SHOES 8/03 TSV?

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Sally is so cute and I like the brand but honestly, I have found every presentation woefully lacking sizing information. ( I’ve been trying to determine if I should size up all day long)... They never discuss it- ‘true to size’ is not enough detail.

Examples;  Are they all ( hosts, models) wearing usual size?  Socks, size up? High arch, size up?  Toe box snug?  Information please.

I don’t want to hear the colors 5 times, I can see the colors! What I can’t see if how they fit!!   Sorry for the rant, so annoyed. I think I will cancel. 

@Skyegirl21

I heard them say to order up only if you plan to wear the shoes with heavy socks. I love socks & also have a high arch which can be a challenge so I ordered up. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks Willdob 💝

Trusted Contributor

I am on wait list for the Olive ~ I am hopin they will fill it ~ and it will be a good thing~ I wouldnt wear them in august ~ 

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I am on wait list for the Olive ~ I am hopin they will fill it ~ and it will be a good thing~ I wouldnt wear them in august ~ 

@CoastalGal

I hope you don't have to wait long - and I hope yours fit! 

I'll wear mine in August - with socks - if they fit. But that would be to work in an air conditioned office. I don't think I would wear them out & about right now. It is in the 90s here! That calls for sandals. 

Honored Contributor

I will need to get suede protector spray for these if I keep them. Suede should always come with protection on it, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

My favs are the black and the brown.  They look like Vince Camuto for 1/2 the price. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

My favs are the black and the brown.  They look like Vince Camuto for 1/2 the price. 

@winamac1

They do. I think they will be more comfortable, too. 

Honored Contributor

I do wear Earth Brand shoes, but this TSV falls short for me. I think the boots look cheap and I don't care for the burnished leather.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on WL for the olive and the gray......

Can't believe they sold out so fast!

Regular Contributor

Just snagged the olive. They’re the ones I wanted (I wanted them in the boots earlier this year and olive was sold out then too.) someone must have just canceled and I got in at the right time!