Super Contributor

Does anyone have a clue as to what the TSV for Earth is next Friday?  I hope it is a closed toe bootie.

Honored Contributor

Re: EARTH BRAND SHOES 8/03 TSV?

@usffan, It's a suede bootie.  If you go to Sally Combs Earth Brands FB page, there is a video of fall shoes and the TSV is in the video.  Sally confirmed it's the suede bootie shown in the video.  Woman Happy  

Highlighted
Contributor

It's A309474 for $59.96 and comes in 6 colors.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like these ankle boots.  I can't decide between the olive and brown.  The grey is out, as I don't care for it with the tan outsole.  Well I thought the grey was out, but I am really leaning back towards that grey.  The brown online shows a a true dark brown, much different than the brown on TV.  I think some people that ordered the brown early may be disappointed in this.

Super Contributor

These are very cute. Earth are comfortable and these are practical for everyday. I ordered the brown and black. I usually size up with boots to a 6!/2 but I stayed with my normal size in these. 

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

Those are really cute.

I only have Earth brand, not Earth Origins shoes.  I've read on this board that Earth Origins is the lesser quality line for Earth.  Is that true?

I love the Earth brand boots I own.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva..................I have both and to me no its not true.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Those are really cute.

I only have Earth brand, not Earth Origins shoes.  I've read on this board that Earth Origins is the lesser quality line for Earth.  Is that true?

I love the Earth brand boots I own.   

I feel that it is true given that they are almost always less expensive.  I also think the details aren't finished as nicely.  That being said, I like this TSV, and am leaning toward the blue.

Frequent Contributor

I really like these Earth Brand booties and I want to order them, but I have never bought anything from this brand before and I do not know what size to order. I am normally a 7.5 but in boots I usually size up to an 8. What do yall recommend in this brand? TIA!

Honored Contributor

@Gr8tfulsoul..................I wear a 7.5 too and I order my regular size.  However, if I stilled lived in a northern climate I would order a half size larger for thicker socks in the winter, for boots that is.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)