Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Happy for those that love it.  But no way i would pay that or anything close to it.  

@Shawnie 

I too, am happy for those who have purchased the dryer and love it (hopefully for that much money),  but I myself, could never justify that purchase in my mind or pocketbook. 

I was amused, however,  last night when I checked for the TSV (tuned in around 11:45pm ) and Shawn was giving the sales pitch of a lifetime. Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, I caught that, too.  She said she gives it to people as a gift. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I agree, I’m glad this works for some people. For me, any dryer that blows hot air, is fine for my needs. My hair will frizz in humidity no matter what I use to dry it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Dyson blow dryer tsv

[ Edited ]

Daughter inlaw ordered TSV earlier between her long hair and GD's waist length gorgeous thick hair it's a win win! Plus, Light weight as well. 

Excited about receiving mine. Have no issue with the price. Several years ago Shawn sold me T3 LUXE dryer 200.00 served me well. Thought last night her presentation launching TSV outstanding. Shawn, Is wonderful, and very good at hosting. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

Thank you so much

@1Professor wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

I bought my Dyson in 10-2017 and it was $399

@I am still oxox : I adore your sign off:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Yes you can purchase the Dyson for 20% off at Sephora but you must be a Rouge member.  Ulta does have a 20% off but it ends today.  Check it out.

Valued Contributor

If anyone is still interested there is a Website called DROP selling this exact Dyson Hairdryer for $350..You will get all the attachments..you just won't get the Hair Products which many of us don't want..  .....FREE SHIPPING.

Valued Contributor

I would love to have this dryer, but, that price!  I'm in my 50s with short hair.  I'm perfectly willing to spend money and do all that I can to preserve my aging hair.  I use nothing but WEN; I color and cut every 5 weeks at the salon.  There's no way I would spend that kind of $$ on a hair dryer.

I don't think the TSV price is that great of a deal.  I wish they would have skipped the Alterna products and reduced the price by $75.  I might have purchased if the price was $299 over 6 months.  

I'll be checking Amazon Prime days this month for a better deal, or maybe it will show up at Costco someday.  If not, oh well!

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Happy for those that love it.  But no way i would pay that or anything close to it.  

@Shawnie 

I too, am happy for those who have purchased the dryer and love it (hopefully for that much money),  but I myself, could never justify that purchase in my mind or pocketbook. 

I was amused, however,  last night when I checked for the TSV (tuned in around 11:45pm ) and Shawn was giving the sales pitch of a lifetime. Woman LOL

I know right?  I just wanted to say “Shawn, you can save your breath, no one is talking me into spending $400 on a hair dryer”.  LOL.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson blow dryer tsv

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 wrote:

If anyone is still interested there is a Website called DROP selling this exact Dyson Hairdryer for $350..You will get all the attachments..you just won't get the Hair Products which many of us don't want..  .....FREE SHIPPING.

@Alexa6352 : But you can't use it for 30 days and send it back.