Respected Contributor

This looks like a pretty convenient vacuum, but there are no reviews. I also know there are other competing brands that also produce them (ie: Miele). If anyone has this type of vacuum, if you can give feedback or review, it would be appreciated! Thanks and have a good day! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson Vacuum TS (HSN)

[ Edited ]

I have a Dyson (with cord) from 6 years ago...I think it's a good vacuum...which was about the same price as they are selling the HSN TS.

I, personally, would not want a cordless, which I assume you have to charge? Just me, without any facts here, just seems it wouldn't be as powerful.

But I do love my regular, plug in Dyson...I could refer to the book, and advise, if you wanted the model#.

If weight is an issue for you...I can assume by looking at the TS it's lighter than mine, which isn't too heavy, but "normal" vacuum weight, and moves around easily, smoothly.

Honored Contributor

I have a Dyson that's probably 8 years old.  Still works great.

I would never want a cordless vacuum though.  There isn't enough "get up and go" in any that I've used (Dyson, Shark, and others).   And then there is the charging time.  No way.

Respected Contributor

Vacuum Wars on YouTube is your friend.  Here you go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-2LvaW6-TA 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21   I have a Dyson Animal cordless and now never use my corded one.  The charge lasts for about 45 minutes of use (which I never use any vacuum that long) and keep it plugged in when not in use.  It is so light weight and easy to manuever.  The only suggestion is to buy an extra filter since it takes 24 hours to dry after rinsing.

Respected Contributor

I know both HSN and QVC have had a Dyson V11 as a TSV in the past. Whether they are the same model I'm not certain. I own several Dysons. Both upright, cordless, and hand held. I bought the V11 when QVC had it as a TSV back in June and it included the charging dock. [Which is the best feature ever!] It was the Dyson V11 Torque Drive. It's my favorite vacuum I've ever bought. I prefer the ease of cordless and this is far more powerful than a previous model I've had. I think that was a V6.

So I did a search here on QVC to pull up the model and see if there were reviews. What I found was item # V36555, nine tools and with a Black Friday Sale price of $549.98. It seems the same as what HSN is selling only the price is $50 less. I would certainly do a comparison before buying.

Frequent Contributor

This is Dyson V11 Outsize Origin. I have this model, sent to me by Dyson directly. I also have the Dyson V8 and I had FOUR  Dyson V11 Torque drive. All 4 V11 broke. Something in the torque head. Dyson sent me this newest model in exchange. It is very nice, the cleaner head is much larger, but it is, by far, the heaviest cordless they make. It is very powerful, maybe more than older corded models. If you can afford it, go for it!

Frequent Contributor

@2Kittys It's funny you mentioned your broken torque head.  I have the v10 Absolute and 2 weeks ago the torque head broke.  I was just vacuuming, and it stopped spinning.  Nothing was causing a blockage.  It's still under warranty, and my new one should arrive today.  Although in the confirmation email it said they were sending me the soft roller head, so I may have to contact them again to get the right cleaner head. 

@Skyegirl21 You might want to check out the Dyson website.  Sometimes they have fantastic deals on their products.  I got my v10 there in March for a great price, but maybe that's why I'm waiting on a new cleaner head!!! Smiley LOL   

Respected Contributor

THank you very much! I will check these things out - So super helpful- Have an enjoyable but safe holiday! I give thanks for this forum that is both entertaining and useful!! 💕