Super Contributor

Did anyone hear if the Dyson TSV is eligible for the holiday return policy or is it the regular 30 day return policy?

Respected Contributor

The holiday return policy is posted here.  According to the policy, it applies to any item purchased as a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

In all the years of the holiday return policy, I don't ever remember an item being excluded.

Respected Contributor

I didn't hear, but I'm pretty sure they are no exceptions to their policy.  It's on everything. 

Maybe call QVC to make sure.

I would love to have one of  those Dyson's.  

Super Contributor

I actually did ask on "chat" but rep gave me the posted response re 30 day return.  We are moving so I don't think I will get to try it out enough before the 30 day return policy.  I think I will mark as a gift to give me a little more time.  It would be perfect for a sunroom I am planning to use as my office.  Not much sun in the north during the winter months! 

Trusted Contributor

@nomless wrote:

The holiday return policy is posted here.  According to the policy, it applies to any item purchased as a gift.

how would they know if I bought it for myself or a gift? Of course I am going to say I bought it as a gift if I get a longer return time..... 

Esteemed Contributor

Albany repeated it many times that it can be returned by January 31 2016

Honored Contributor

When I moved 3 yrs ago, I made a bucket list of the "big" items I wanted to get w/in 5 yrs of my moving month.  The Dyson heat/air fan is on the list.

I got 2 yrs to go. 

I want 2 of them.  One for the living room & one for my bedroom.

Not worried about getting them "now."  Those fans are presented on QVC every spring & fall on a TSV or a "One Time Only" price.   If those prices beat BBB price, I will be ordering from QVC.  Smiley Very Happy

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I have two large Dyson fans and they are wonderful:  no blades to clean or worry about furbaby getting injured; and, they are sturdy - furbaby knocked over a couple of times.  Just ordered the am05 (supposedly newer model, basically same as the 04, I think) on my prime ad it came to 280 but on six easy pays and no shipping/sales tax.  Just hate paying sales taxes - figure we all pay enough taxes and sales taxes seem like paying double, so that's why I ordered the other fan and not the Q's.  I have two friends - one in NH, other in FL and they both have told me how wonderful this heater/fan is.  So, hope it works well for me and also for you should you decide to buy one!

Contributor

I ordered one today because I about freeze in this drafty old farmhouse every Winter, even when using radiator-type space heaters in several rooms in addition to my fireplace and propane heater.

My question is, since I have 3 cats and 3 dogs living in the house with me I am wondering if those intake holes in the bottom would be hair collectors. 

Should I put the heater up on a table and get it up off the floor where the hair would collect the most?