Occasional Visitor

I was wondering if anyone ordered and received the dyson stick vac tsv on June 11th?  I placed the order that morning and I have not received it, because it's on backorder. I'm very frustrated waiting.  I don't understand how they were still presenting it on air if they didn't have them in stock.  

Honored Contributor

There has undoubtedly been an unforeseen, unavoidable delay in receiving the vacuum cleaners from overseas.  TSVs are scheduled months in advance so there's no way of knowing if they'll show up on time.  That's just the way things operate nowdays.  All retailers are having the same problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I received my order, but I ordered the "platinum" or whatever the plain color was. 

Contributor

I'm wondering if you have received your Dyson from the TSV in June yet? I'm in the same situation as you and have not received mine yet. My order status originally said I would receive it on 6/18/22. It then went to 'Backordered' the next week. Now, everyday the date changes for expected delivery, always showing a 10 day out delivery date. Customer service has not been able to tell me anymore than I can see on my order information. My guess is, at some point QVC will just cancel the order. So disappointed. I ordered it long before it was 'sold out', w/the order stating it was in stock. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Dyson TSV June 11

[ Edited ]

Yup, I got mine in the RED and that was on backorder.  Dyson offered to send me a free soft roller brush attachment at no charge (which shocked me because it's $129 on Dyson's site).  I told them I had hardwood floors and they said that would be a better option for me so they sent it to me free of charge!

This company really goes above and beyond for their customers.  Machine works great, having no issues whatsoever with it.  It's worth the wait!

New Contributor

Just got off phone with CS. We are NEVER getting the Dyson TSV. The excuse is it was back ordered but then cancelled because the Dyson Co. could not fill the order. CS was very nice and offered me 20.00 for my trouble. It's insulting. I've waited over a month only to be told too bad we can't do a thing for you, but here's 20.00. Idk if anyone else is angry. During the presentations, they kept stating that we have these and can ship so order now. They had to have known that it was not going to happen. I have never had anything like this happen when ordering from any other vendor. Nice option to have. Sell more than you can deliver, then just say well we just couldn't get them. Sorry. I made a big commitment and fell I was mislead. Shame on you QVC.  Yeah you would have had me if you would have gone 25.00. Yeah no. I'll be saving more than 20.00 in the future and my bank account will thank you Q

Contributor

I agree with you completly!! I feel like the Q really dropped the ball on this one. Very disappointed with the whole situation. I've been a good customer for 30+ years and have never had this happen. I ordered this  early in the day with the promise that they were in stock and would be delivered 7 days latter on the 18th of June. I called numerous times n the the 6 weeks that it was listed as backorderd only to get the same answers, until the day they took the 'back order' off of my order and stamped it 'canceled'.  2 weeks later I received a letter in the. mail to tell me it had been canceled. I have serious reservations about doing business with QVC in the future. They have lost my respect as a company I trust.