Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value®- Sunday, April 3, 2022

V-36198 Dyson TP01 Tower Fan & Air Purifier with $30 Gift Card

QVC Price:$399.98 TSV Price: $299.98
Choices: White/Silver, Iron/Silver, Black/Nickel

Esteemed Contributor

HSN had this item as a TSV on Saturday.  I know not everyone who shops HSN shops QVC.  $300 is a great price for the unit. I can't recall if the HSN TS included the $30 gift card. 

Valued Contributor

@Trix wrote:

HSN had this item as a TSV on Saturday.  I know not everyone who shops HSN shops QVC.  $300 is a great price for the unit. I can't recall if the HSN TS included the $30 gift card. 

I believe that HSN deal this past weekend was the Dyson  TPO 2  this is TPO 1, think theirs was the newer model and also HSN offer was a 2nd filter included which was a very good deal as they are about $65.00 .

Know this as my daughter did purchase the HSN SPECIAL ,it's ANOTHER  DYSON for her home. She swears by the Dyson air towers,  since using them, her dog who always had bad  allergies are under control,so cute to see him sleeping right in front of it and so safe for pets.

She could be a spokesperson for the company tells everyone even if she hears someone saying in pet stores or even Vet office how bad their pets allergies are, but she stress it must be a DYSON HEPA AIR TOWER ,that is the one that worked and her dog takes no  more medication .

Respected Contributor

QVC20221143.png

Honored Contributor

I ❤️❤️❤️ my Dyson hair dryer, but I've had 4 Dyson fans (2 of the smaller versions of this one & 2 with the round top).  For me, they did nothing to cool or circulate the air.  I ended up selling all 4 on Craigslist & bought 2 Lasko air movers ($80-ish) to help circulate the AC flow & they work so much better.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.