Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value® - Sunday, January 2, 2022

Dyson Hot + Cool

Free S&H

01_02_TSV.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Dyson Fan/Heater TSV 1/2

I've had this fan/heater about 4 years and if it quit today, I'd rush to buy another.  I mostly use the fan in a bedroom with no ceiling fan just to have some air circulation, even in winter.  It's right above my ear but so quiet, I have no trouble hearing the TV. 

I do occasionally use the heater when it's too cold to crawl out of bed to turn on the central heat.  It easily heats my bedroom. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have one, too.  It's worked well both as a fan, and for heating my home office, which always seems cooler than the rest of the house.  

Trusted Contributor

@september   I bought this from HSN last year.  I believe I paid $230. for it.  I wonder how QVC is pricing it now.

It is one of the GREATEST purchases I ever made. I use both functions (in Phx) throughout the year and take it from my bedroom to the living room most days.  It's as light as a feather to carry.

Works beautifully with a remote and timer.  I wouldn't be without this unit!!

Regular Contributor

One of the best things that I own.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of these a few years back.  I only needed the cool mode.  Even on 10 (the highest cooling setting), you have to have it practically on top of you to feel anything.  When we moved last summer, I was clearing out of items I didn't want and these 2 fans, along with 2 larger Dyson fans (the ones with the big round top) that we bought at Costco, were on my clear-out list.  We put them on Craigslist & sold them right away.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.