Respected Contributor
Shawn has been busy doing the last minute push for the past 1/2 hour. . Yikes.. I've never seen her push a TSV this hard. Lol. They are selling though. Fuschia just sold out..
Respected Contributor
The Isaac Mizrahi TSV purple lace blouse on her with the mismatched, tan obi belt isn't exactly her best look either..
Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I don't believe I've ever seen so many hateful comments aimed at ladies who choose to buy this Dyson product. You've decided that there is absolutely no redeeming value to it, so you think that those who would spend this much money are obviously just stupid or lack any kind of common sense. Honestly, what difference does it make what someone else spends? It's fine that you think they're too expensive, but don't trash talk the women who make the decision to buy one....it's their business and their money. Most people do splurge on something in their lifetimes....maybe you've done the same thing once or twice. SMH!

Very well stated @jannabelle1. You took the words right out of my mouth! If someone has the interest & the budget to spend $400 on a hairdryer, then so be it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I generally have no problem treating myself to a pricey product every now and then, but seriously, how could the Dyson hair dryer cost more than my Dyson stick vacuum??

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Valued Contributor

I bought the T3 from the Q and love it. It sure does dry my hair faster and smoother. 

Valued Contributor

I bought the Dyson from Ulta when it first released in the USA. It dried my hair super fast. I liked it the first couple weeks but noticed my hair seemed dry and looked dull. I pay for monthly highlights and the Dyson dryer wasn't helping my hair. I bought the T3 when it was a TSV and love it. It drys my hair fast and smooth like the Dyson but without damaging my hair. We all have our price points for different items. $400 is a lot of money but if it meets my expectations, it's worth every penny. Beauty products, including hair tools are subjective. What works for me might not work for you and vice versa. For the record, I also have a $30 Conair blow dryer from CVS. I bought when I forgot to pack my blow dryer while on a weekend getaway. On MY hair, big difference with results between the expensive blow dryer and higher end dryer. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought when this first came out it was $299 which is still ridiculus for a hair dryer. I did try it when it was a TSV last fall but returned it since I wasn't impressed.  I just don't see how it can be worth $399 to dry my hair.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Dyson Blow Dryer TSV

[ Edited ]

I came back to this thread to see if there really is a benifit to buying a $400 dryer.  I listened to the presentation and I did not see or hear one reason why I should spend that kind of money.  She gave 3 reasons... (1) how long it takes to dry hair (2) how heavy blow dryers are (3) How blow dryers damage hair.  I read many of the reviews, a good amount of the reviews weren't even written by the QVC customers.  But, even so, many still wrote that it was a heavy dryer and that it did damage their hair.  I also know personally, that my blow dryer which costs a fraction of the price dries my hair extremely fast and it's light weight. Also, it doesn't fry my hair at all.  (had my dryer for years now)   But even though my blower leaves my hair with no frizz and styled the way I want.....it doesn't keep it like that all day especially in humid weather.....I still have to use my flat iron to seal in the look and KEEP it frizz free.  I try not to do that too often because the flat iron will dry out my hair too much if done everyday.  Now....if this Dyson can eliminate the use of my flat iron and keep it healthy.....I might consider buying.... but so far nothing I heard or read is convincing me to try it.