Respected Contributor
I have a $30 blow dryer that I’m not $370 dissatisfied with.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe I've ever seen so many hateful comments aimed at ladies who choose to buy this Dyson product. You've decided that there is absolutely no redeeming value to it, so you think that those who would spend this much money are obviously just stupid or lack any kind of common sense. Honestly, what difference does it make what someone else spends? It's fine that you think they're too expensive, but don't trash talk the women who make the decision to buy one....it's their business and their money. Most people do splurge on something in their lifetimes....maybe you've done the same thing once or twice. SMH!

Honored Contributor

I think I'll stick with my $29.99 Conair from Target.....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

I don't believe I've ever seen so many hateful comments aimed at ladies who choose to buy this Dyson product. You've decided that there is absolutely no redeeming value to it, so you think that those who would spend this much money are obviously just stupid or lack any kind of common sense. Honestly, what difference does it make what someone else spends? It's fine that you think they're too expensive, but don't trash talk the women who make the decision to buy one....it's their business and their money. Most people do splurge on something in their lifetimes....maybe you've done the same thing once or twice. SMH!

@jannabelle1

STOP! It appears to be the QVC police --- cant express an opinion here....

Image result for cat wearing policemens uniform halting traffic

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt- not at all! Of course everyone has a right to state their opinion of a product - nothing wrong with that at all. But I do have an issue when mean-spirited comments are directed at women who are interested in the the product or choose to buy it. 

Honored Contributor

we can all buy whatever we want,  

QVC is heading into what I think is the most tedious, and unnecessary programming of the year, CIJ, yet I haven't jumped into those threads lecturing those fans about how they can spend their money better. 

Contributor

400 dollars for a blow dryer?? it etter works super super great!! the revues are not the greatest. Wondering what QVC is thinking what customers are they trying to appeal. Gues there are a few...... My 39 dollar dryer works just fine.......

Super Contributor

Holey Moley. I just watched one of the presentations for this hair dryer and the vendor's hair was already dry at the ends when she began to use it; it was NOT soaking wet. Then, she sat there grinning away while she used this dryer, and put it down and said she was done when you could see her hair was still damp!

I have owned a LOT of hairdryers in my lifetime and I always come back to the $20 dryers on Amazon. For that matter, the airbrush that they on QVC sells for $99 works the same as the one I buy on Amazon for $19.

I'm stunned at the original price, stunned at the TSV "value" claim, and stunned that we are supposed to believe this is going to give us hair that is dried differently than any other dryer. 

It blows air. Not gold dust. Crikey!

Respected Contributor

Never happen.

Valued Contributor
A few years back QVC sold another high end dryer (T3 maybe?). Claims were the same: made your hair shinier & would dry it faster.
I bought one (was not nearly the price of this Dyson.) Anyway, neither claim was true. It was just a hair dryer and I fell for the sales pitch!