Super Contributor

TSV   Only $599.99!  I wonder how many of these they sell.  Personally, there is no styling tool worth that price!

Honored Contributor

I don't have the Dyson Airwrap but I do have the Dyson hair dryer and it was worth EVERY penny.  I could never go back to a cheaper hair dryer.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Occasional Contributor

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Overpriced hype!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dyson Airwrap

[ Edited ]

I have the air wrap and absolutely love it.  I paid more for it from another place and still worth it.  And it will last forever.  I've spent far more on various hair dryers , straight irons, curling wands, etc that didn't last.  

Respected Contributor

@Tori3569   I have the hair dryer, so I am loathe to spend so much on another hair dryer that can also curl unless the airwrap creates curls that hold and last for more than 20 minutes or so.  I seem to remember reading early reviews on the airwrap that complained that the curls looked good at first, but relaxed and "fell out" after a short period of time because the curl wasn't created with a hot enough temperature.  I would love to hear your experience with the airwrap, do you use it mostly to dry your hair, or do you curl with it, and do your curls last for you?  Thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson Airwrap

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife   I am totally in agreement with you about never going back after using my Dyson hairdryer...I love it ...just wish I hadn't of waited so long to try it....and I feel the same way about my Dyson vaccums also...no comparison to other vacs/hairdryers. Thank you Dyson !

Super Contributor
I love love my Dyson hair dryer it's so worth every penny!
The Dyson Aiir Wrap I have a love hate relationship. Would I buy it again NO. My hair is layered medium long hair. It does give body and wave waves don't really stay. But even spraying it with hairspray they curls just drop out and I always still have to go in with my straight iron or curling wand to put in some beachy waves especially a day or two after washing it. I can't for the life of me get my hair smooth. It's a nice proceduct do your hair everyday and what a blowout look.
Trusted Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

TSV   Only $599.99!  I wonder how many of these they sell.  Personally, there is no styling tool worth that price!

One is coming to my house! I have been on the fence between the Dyson and the Shark, and my decision has been made with the extra barrel included.  I have been looking at these for months. 

Honored Contributor

Last night before bedtime I told Hubbs the TSV would be a $300.00 hair dryer. Boy was I wrong!!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

PT Barum said it best!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man