Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of being sick of Dyson!  I just saw in a magazine add that Dyson now has a blower for $400.  I'm sure we'll see it here at some point.

Trusted Contributor

Too much buck for my bang on all Dyson products. They may be good products, but they are overpriced. I'm spending my money more wisely these days.

Frequent Contributor
I would not buy if you are.looking for an air purifier. Better ones on the market.
Fine for a fan
Honored Contributor

Re: Dyson Again?

[ Edited ]

The only good thing is one can stick than hand through it. Oh it has an air purifier too!     I would rather buy 2  small window AC's or the portable one on wheels for that price. Does this $300 fan work better than a fancy Walmart one? seriously

Same with those $200 blow dryers. ridiculous!

OMG Dyson has one for $400!!!!!!  lol

Honored Contributor

I've had a Dyson fan about three years and they are worth every penny.  It's the only fan I've had which I can put 3ft from my head and still hear the TV.  Mine is the one with the built-in heater.  I don't have a ceiling fan in the room in which I sleep so I often use this fan just for air circulation, even in winter.  I'd love to have the TSV as its bigger than mine but just don't need it. 

If you're on the fence, get it! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

The only good thing is one can stick than hand through it. Oh it has an air purifier too!     I would rather buy 2  small window AC's or the portable one on wheels for that price. Does this $300 fan work better than a fancy Walmart one? seriously

Same with those $200 blow dryers. ridiculous!

OMG Dyson has one for $400!!!!!!  lol

@missy1  It absolutely works better and longer than a Walmart fan.  I've had both.  I have central AC but need an air circulator not cooler.  These fans are fantastic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Not sure why QVC is saying the "Blue Color Choice Exclusive to QVC through 5/29/17" when the Dyson website and Amazon are both currently selling the blue exact same model right now after I just checked a couple of times today!!

I think that is misleading people, the price is NOT the same but the blue color is available to buy!!Woman Frustrated