Contributor
Dyson must make more dollars per minute than all other brands. I shop with QVC for over 25 years, and I am now officially sick of see Dyson.
Contributor

Honored Contributor

Maybe they don't last long.........and people keep buying them (?????)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Do you think they're relying on people buying multiples for their gift closet!! 

Honored Contributor

@nana59Hopefully not for mother's day gifts either, but people definitely do buy multiple vacuums.  I don't own any Dyson, but I do own multiple vacuums, have for at least 30 years now

Trusted Contributor

I, roo, tire of the endless number of  vacuums. But this fan/purifier is actually a good price compared with any other site and Costco.  The hot weather is coming and thus the need for fans.  Perfectly timed.   

Esteemed Contributor

@a new me! I was sick of Dyson a couple of years ago, welcome to the "Sick Of Dyson Club"!

Honored Contributor

it's probably the only vendor offering ezpay that is the draw. allowing them to sell to more people than otherwise 

Trusted Contributor

@kjae wrote:

I, roo, tire of the endless number of  vacuums. But this fan/purifier is actually a good price compared with any other site and Costco.  The hot weather is coming and thus the need for fans.  Perfectly timed.   

@kjae

I saw the Dyson fan at Costco last Thursday and although I don't want one, I was amazed at how quiet it was for the amount of air it was blowing.   

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I wonder how this works in the winter...I wouldn't want the cooling fan running but would still need the air purifier..I wonder if they can be used separately..??

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it