Respected Contributor

DynaTrap XL TSV 5/5

[ Edited ]

Today's Special Value® - Thursday, May 5, 2022

Repeat of the June 12, 2021 Today's Special Value (prices are lower)

F-13876 DynaTrap XL Insect Trap with AtraktaGlo Extended Life UV LED Bulb

F-14280 ¼ Acre QVC Price: $64.00   TSV Price: $39.99

F-13873 ½ Acre QVC Price: $105.50 TSV Price: $59.99

F-13874 1 Acre  QVC Price: $171.50 TSV Price: $99.99

Choice of Brick Red, Copper, Bronze, Green or Tungsten

4 Easy Pays

Dynatrap_5_5.png

Trusted Contributor

Didn't we just have a DynaTrap TSV and HSN has also been having it on alot.  

Respected Contributor

Monday my husband put our DynaTraps in the yard for the summer. We have one in the front and one in the back. They work. We leave them operating 24/7. Be sure to empty as necessary. If you have never watched a presentation I would recommend doing so.

Super Contributor

These are great.  We have 4.  We have one in the frontyard, one in the backyard, one on the side of the house and one inside the garage.  Told my husband yesterday to put them out and he did.  We live in the woods

Respected Contributor

Our house sits on just about an acre lot. Mosquitoes are horrendous. I would love to grab two of these...one for the front porch and one for the back deck/patio where we sit all summer. The reviews are bad and I am curious if the Dynatrap from the actual website are any better.

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know why the DynaTrap website has this notice attached to the newest version?

CANNOT SHIP TO:

CO, DC, HI, IN, MN, OK, WV, WY

I tried doing an Internet search but couldn't come up with anything. I've attached a picture, but it's not very clear.

DynaTrap MODEL DT2020XLP-THTN.png

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I was curious so I called Dynatrap. It has to do with registration of the product to operate in those states. Apparently they have to apply to operate and when they receive the ok, they ship. It's not all of the products, just maybe some of the newer ones. Also, some states have a "thing" with the actual bugs it traps as well so...

Wonder if the newer versions work better.

Esteemed Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

@PA Mom-mom   I was curious so I called Dynatrap. It has to do with registration of the product to operate in those states. Apparently they have to apply to operate and when they receive the ok, they ship. It's not all of the products, just maybe some of the newer ones. Also, some states have a "thing" with the actual bugs it traps as well so...

Wonder if the newer versions work better.

@bmorechick  Wow! Thanks for going the extra mile to find this out. I was impressed with the TSV price; so, as usual, I went to the manufacturer website to see what version QVC is offering. I've been looking at the DynaTrap for a few years for my DD, who lives on a farm. She lives just a half mile from WV, so I was concerned if it was an environmental thing. I'm glad it doesn't appear to be.

Trusted Contributor

I hate those darn mosquitos but wonder how the Dyna Trap knows what are the good bugs and what are the bad bugs?  Sure hope it doesn't kill bees which are good guys.  Some of the bees are pretty small.

Respected Contributor

@chlema  I think whatever gets trapped gets zapped.  We also have a huge problem with those large carpenter bees. They made a holey mess out of my deck so we have all the holes plugged up. Everytime I see one, it gets sprayed. They are so destructive and I paid way too much money for them to further damage the deck.  I wouldn't mind if they got trapped as well, but that's me.