Super Contributor

Do you have to leave the Dyna Trap on all the time? Like all night long?  Or, do you turn it off when you are not in  your backyard.  I can't imagine leaving something on that's electrial, unsuperivsed.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@RubyinNE wrote:

Do you have to leave the Dyna Trap on all the time? Like all night long?  Or, do you turn it off when you are not in  your backyard.  I can't imagine leaving something on that's electrial, unsuperivsed.  TIA

@RubyinNE  They just said in the demo that you plug it in and leave it plugged in for the whole bug season.  It isn't and on and off thing.  HTH

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Thanks. I didn't hear that part in the presentation. I'm thinking on it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was glad to see this TSV as I've been wanting to get another.  I've bought one each of the last two years and this will be the third one.  I've been very happy with them.

I considered getting a one-acre size this time and relocating the others.  But I'm not sure I need the one-acre size in any of the locations where I have them.  They seem to be doing a good job where they are,  and I was put off by the size and weight of the larger one.  

Keepin' it real.