Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have an idea why in the Insider the Duraflame TSV is advertised for $89 but when I go to item number V35256 as stated it says $99? I really hope it's for the $89 price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Duraflame TSV for Oct 29

I saw that mismatch yesterday!  Wondered which price is correct???  I like the idea of the heater/latern, but wonder if it really heats up a room!!  

Respected Contributor

@mardy If you made the decision to buy the lantern call CS about the difference & I'm sure they will give you the lower price.... that's worked for me, I've found CS always willing to help.

Honored Contributor

The lantern they're selling now is not the TSV, but it's leftovers from last year. I guess the customer will have to decide if the TSV is going to be worth more.

When I saw them selling that old lantern, I  knew confusion was going to reign.  It was a bad move on their part.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Hi,

I received an e-mail from QVC stating there was a misprint in the Insider and the correct price is the $99 one.

Honored Contributor

I think that by the time the TSV airs, there will be sufficient confusion about the actual product.

The lantern they have been airing this season is indeed left over from last year, and is considerably different than the TSV.

I'm wondering how many people will make a quick purchase of the TSV, thinking it is the one that has been featured on all the presentations last year and so far this season.

I don't care for the look of the TSV lantern at all. It is a scaled down, cheaper looking version of the original. 

I bought four of the original, paid quite a bit more than the TSV price, but I'm much happier with the look and don't regret getting the original ones.

Honored Contributor

Oh, and when they raised the TSV price by $10 over what it was advertised in the Insider, they should have made it free shipping! 

Occasional Contributor

I noticed that too and I called customer service and asked and she honored the price that's listed for the TSV. I just went back and I double checked the item number on my order and I did receive or at least was billed for V35256. I have received it and I do like the look of it. However, I do have a duraflame cube and heat output on it is so much better. I think I'm keeping it and I will just use it in my bedroom so I don't have to keep moving the cube around.