Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the Duraflame TSV for the 29th will be?

Honored Contributor

Re: Duraflame TSV 12/29

[ Edited ]

"Heat things up with the enchanting style of this infrared stove heater with incredibly realistic 3D flame effects. The infrared quartz technology will quickly warm any room, while the eye-catching design is a great addition to your decor. From Duraflame."

Duraflame Infrared Stove Heater w/ 3D Flame & Remote Control

APTSV_Duraflame_122617_01.jpg

• Includes heater and remote control with 2 AAA batteries
  • Infrared quartz technology
  • Realistic 3D flame technology
  • LED lights
  • Can be used with or without heat
  • Five levels of flame brightness
  • Three glass viewing panels
  • Operable beveled glass door
  • Digital thermostat
  • Timer with a half-hour setting, hourly settings up to nine hours, and off setting
  • Some assembly required
  • Approximate measurements: Heater 24"H x 24"W x 13"L, weighs 27 lbs, 13 oz; Cord 6'L
  • UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported

$100, $7.50 sh

@AmazonMom

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Excellent price, and it has a thermostat!  Easier to sleep at night, knowing that the heater cycles on and off, keeping the temperature at whichever level we want. (Keeps the heater from continuously/constantly running too-too hot all night long.) 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Wow - that does sound tempting. With the cold temperatures we are having.

We have a gas fireplace with a thermostat. It is one of the best items we ever purchased. The fan is silent and it keeps our family room nice and warm. In fact it does such a good job that our furnace for the rest of the house does not go on nearly as often.

We paid alot more and do not have the remote or all the nice timing features.

Frequent Contributor

I currently have the khaki color in my Cart but I'm wondering if the shade resembles 'Silly Putty'.  I'd appreciate some opinions as to how it looks on other viewer's screens.  Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@Want2BCozy

On my screen it looks like a soft, sand color. I like it.

I was thinking of the bronze because I already have light walls & floor, I need the contrast. I guess it's gone now anyways.

Honored Contributor

Aside from the thermostat, I forgot to mention the remote, which is another 'plus'. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I already have 3 of one type or another, don't need a 4th this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Can someone Please post the item # for this heater?  It isn't posted with the description above.  I totally forgot after reading this post on Thursday that it was being offered yesterday.  Wasn't home all day and didn't watch QVC.  I did a search and cant find it .  I know it's  sold out but am hoping it will  come back and will try to get it At some point.  What was the price also ?