Honored Contributor

Re: Duraflame Fireplace as TSV?

@homedecor1 wrote:

@avid shopper

FYI:  I received email today the Duraflame lantern is $99.99 not $89.99 error with price in Insider. 

@homedecor1

Thanks for this information! Dumb mistake on their part. I thought that price might really attract a lot of sales.

I was disappointed once getting the Insider, in the lantern TSV they chose to offer. It isn't nearly as nice as the ones I purchased last year (but is considerably cheaper). I don't see me getting this one, as I don't think it looks nearly as polished and pretty. It's like they forgot to put some kind of proper top on it. 

I'll wait and see if they bring something more expensive, just to get a better look.

Respected Contributor

The October Insider shows the Duraflame 28" Electric Lantern TSV on Oct 29.  The current number for ordering is V35256. Six colors and less than $90.  I have one from last year and it is very nice!

Honored Contributor

here is where I saw the info:

A54F8421-85EA-4D2B-8B5B-A85EE73C9F43.JPG

Regular Contributor

Not a TSV but still a good price for the newest Duraflame #V35010

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JB116 wrote:

Not a TSV but still a good price for the newest Duraflame #V35010

Found it....thanks!   Now to decide on color.

Update post order.... I was so excited to receive this cute heater but that is all it is...cute. I was not impressed with the heat output at all. I can not justify spending $100 on a heater that does no more than a $9.00 heater I bought that goes from room to room with the same 1500 wattage output. After reading the reviews I also can't justify the purchase, taking the chance that it will not work next year. I am from a generation that items purchased lasted forever if taken care of and now it seems things only last a few years at best. Returned this item. "