Frequent Contributor

Would not purchase becasue of the shipping and handling. QVC NEVER CHARGED ON SHIPPING FOR DU JOUR. The line needs to be drawn somwhere on this shipping.. Not many days any more are offered by the Q for free shipping and handling. I love the Q so much, but my girls are correct - there are so many GOOD SITES NOW OFFERING FREE SHIPPING. Do not want to give up on the Q but I will now explore othe options.

Cute outfit but I did read the reviews regarding the bathroom isssue. Good luck ladies!

Frequent Contributor

DuJour was free shipping. This is not a good change in policy for QVC. We are not receiving any breaks on free shipping and handling anymore. There used to be a day now and then with the free S/H. As many people have pointed out to me - there are too many GOOD SITES THAT OFFER FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING. I LOVE THE Q but it is time to invesitage these other sites. 

Esteemed Contributor

Aside from the bathroom issue. I think it would only look good on someone who is tall & thin.

Frequent Contributor

She looks wonderful. She did is the right way!

Frequent Contributor

I think Leah looks fantastic - and is fantastic. She radiates warmth and charm. Love her and will continue to do so.

Frequent Contributor

I'm so glad I took a chance and bought this jumpsuit.  Got it in the cobalt blue and love it!! It arrived yesterday and I wore it to a meeting at work today.  Got many compliments.  It's very comfortable.  Loved it so much I went back and got the black while it was still available.  Thinking about the red but not sure I need 3 - although I'm sure this style will be around for at least another 2 years.  It's 93 here today in S Louisiana with a "feels like" of 101.  I even had to walk outside for about 6 blocks for lunch and wasn't too hot.  I didn't have problems with the zipper.  I can reach it just fine.  The top button is a little fumbly but I was able to manage.  Any of you on the fence should give it a try. 

Respected Contributor

I was worried that the wide legs even in the petite would not be flattering to my figure and the zip up the back was the real deal breaker. I liked the colors but I'm not fighting with a zipper up the back!

Honored Contributor

There are quite a few posters who think you have to be tall and thin to wear the jumpsuit. Well, what about the tall larger and plus size models, are you saying the hosts don'tknow what they are talking about when they gush over Jackie, Adrienne, and the plus size models! I think the thin petite models look adorable in the jumpsuit whether they are in flats or heels. Like they say, "it's all about proportion".

Honored Contributor

They just showed (probably the same DuJour) one a minute ago again!  It's on sale.

Anyway, I'm chub and those things would make me look like a clown.

There was a time when I'd probably look OK in one.  I used to make a lot of my clothes.  

Every time I look at something like that jumpsuit in my mind I'm thinking how I could make it more wearable (to get in and out).

I don't understand why someone hasn't put some kind of zipper or Velcro in the crotch area so you wouldn't have to get totally undressed to go to the bathroom.

I guess that's why I don't see people wearing them much.

Come to think of it, I'd put in Velcro in the seam going from the top of the inside thigh around the crotch.

It would still take some doing to go to the bathroom, but it would be a lot easier.  Hummm???

What do you people say who sew?