Honored Contributor

It's cute - I ordered the black one for DD - but I don't do jumpsuits any longer. I learned my lesson when I was younger and we would travel to visit our families - all of those rest stops. No - unless I would only wear it to an event where I KNEW the ladies' room would be OK. Just too much of a hassle for me now! LOL! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I wore jumpsuits when I was younger but I would never make it to the bathroom today if you know what I mean. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: DuJour Jumpsuit

[ Edited ]

That style wouldn’t look good on me but the colors are so pretty.

Respected Contributor

I have a favorite pattern almost identical to this, and have made several jumpsuits . I’m so used to wearing them that I’m super quick at undoing the tie, unzipping and nothing touches the floor when using the restroom.☺️

Trusted Contributor
Looks good on Leah and other tall models who are wearing high heels. Do not care for the look on petite models wearing flats or espadrilles. A great looking jumpsuit if you’re tall and slim.
Honored Contributor

This jumpsuit's fabric appears clingy, so most women would need to wear shapewear under it. This will exacerbate the already complicated "bathroom problem. Woman Surprised

Also, l don't care for the length. When pant legs are wide at the bottom, they need to be full-length, IMO. These cut off the legs at a non-flattering spot, and make even the tall models' legs appear shorter.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor
I want to know why there is shipping on this because DuJour doesn't have a shipping charge as a rule ever any other time you make a purchase on an item in this line ? NOT COOL QVC , NOT COOL AT ALL.
Honored Contributor

No thanks for me! I think in order to look as good as some of the hosts in this, you need to be Very Tall with long legs.......That is just my opinion!

Esteemed Contributor
@Careful Shopper. I have that same jumpsuit. Haven’t worn it yet.
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

This jumpsuit's fabric appears clingy, so most women would need to wear shapewear under it. This will exacerbate the already complicated "bathroom problem. Woman Surprised

Also, l don't care for the length. When pant legs are wide at the bottom, they need to be full-length, IMO. These cut off the legs at a non-flattering spot, and make even the tall models' legs appear shorter.

I agree...........i don't think the wide leg crop pant looks good on anyone.........they certainly don't create a slimmer look and don't compliment the legs