Honored Contributor

Leah's upper arm's are defined and toned. She not only lost weight she gained muscle strength. Fine example. 

Super Contributor

I haven’t bought anything DuJour since their first go round at the Q years ago but Leah is ROCKIN every color. A blogger I follow also just posted it on Instagram and looked fantastic in the red. I’m definitely considering it now. 

Regular Contributor

Back zipper is a DEAL BREAKER

I will never buy a jumpsuit with a back zipper.  How in the world do you get in and out of this thing without help.  Especially if you are at work or a single person.  I have bought jumpsuits that you can step into and pull up and they are a breeze to get in and out of when you need to use the restroom.   Plust it is has way to much volume at the leg. 

Regular Contributor

She looks ok but she never has said how she achieved the weight loss.  I think she did have surgery.  She lost the weight pretty quick.  She said she would do a blog but it never happened.  She never does social media either.  Someone at QVC handles her facebook page.   I can understand being private but most of the other hosts do their own facebook updates.   

Trusted Contributor

It looks far better than Issac's orange one last week.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I can't imagine getting in and out of that jumpsuit, cute though it is.  Besides, I thought all DuJour were free shipping.  I guess not any more.

i noticed that last week 

Honored Contributor

Leah's body reflects more than loosing weight. You don't build muscle without strength training. Proves never to late. Especially as we age very important. 

Honored Contributor

I would have no place to wear any kind of jumpsuit. They just don't fit into my lifestyle...easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

think it is cute but not my style---and good grief---who in the world would wear that cropped, bell sleeved jacket with pom-poms on it---laughed out loud at that one---

Respected Contributor

Leah is killing me!  She rocked it in every color.  I did not think I would like a jumpsuit but when I saw it on Leah (who looked so fabulous by the way) I took the plunge.  First I ordered the golden color, then she had it on in black, looked so good I got that one also.  Then I saw the model with the blue one on and fell in love with that one.  I figured the price is very low, I will probably keep the black (I am a New Yorker, and we do love our black!) and possibly the blue as it is a rich shade of blue.